Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever hear of a side, where your eye is bloodshot and feels like you either got soap in it or lightly hit? I know of the night vision but i haven't been able to find other effects which may be my case exactly. Much appreciated like always

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

i have never dosed over 25 mg bro and never would... sarms a bit different in terms of dosings... there's sweet spots on them but if you surpass those sweet spots there are not benefits, just chance of problems... 25 mg is the definite sweet spot... I have seen people get gyno and have serious supression by running it at 50 mg for prolonged periods of time bro... there is no reason to ever go over 25 mg... staying at 25 is safe and you can get up to 7 lbs. of lean body mass following this protocol... if you stack it with s4 its more likely to be 4-5 lbs. but it will be such an awesome physique... hard as a rock muscles... vascularity... huge strength... 8 -12 weeks bro... dosed properly... you will be very happy!!

Why would stacking it with s4 be less lean muscle gain ? I thought stacking them with get the most.

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Ever hear of a side, where your eye is bloodshot and feels like you either got soap in it or lightly hit? I know of the night vision but i haven't been able to find other effects which may be my case exactly. Much appreciated like always

i have never head of that and i would assume you got something in your eye or are having an allergic reaction from something... it sounds like "dry eye" and you may want to go to the pharmacy and get something to clear it up... it has nothing to do with s4

Why would stacking it with s4 be less lean muscle gain ? I thought stacking them with get the most.

stacking them will most definitely get the most benefit... but total weight gain does not mean you are getting the most... when you take something that helps with cut how do you expect to gain more weight?? s4 is a muscle hardener, and adds strength and can possibly add a lb or two but it would have to be an all out bulk... its properties add the extra shred to ostarine... together they provide strength, energy, hardening, shred, lean body mass, etc...

stacking them will most definitely get the most benefit... but total weight gain does not mean you are getting the most... when you take something that helps with cut how do you expect to gain more weight?? s4 is a muscle hardener, and adds strength and can possibly add a lb or two but it would have to be an all out bulk... its properties add the extra shred to ostarine... together they provide strength, energy, hardening, shred, lean body mass, etc...

Gotcha. So osta is more for more lean gains and s4 is more the cutter. I'm doing both and in my 5th week out of 8 and been cutting and weight up 2 lbs, good fat loss. So assuming 4-5 lbs of muscle gain. Next run may just be osta for more lean gains thou. Love Sarms for sure!!

sarms are so awesome man... you can gain on both... osta is one you can actually run a bulk on if you want but they go much better together... s4 is the cutter yes but you can cut on them both...

Awesome thanks again!! Im sure ill find some other noob question to ask later.. Just good to know my alien bloodshot looking eye isn't due to my receptors being destroyed or one of the many creative things i was thinking it could be :0

Awesome thanks again!! Im sure ill find some other noob question to ask later.. Just good to know my alien bloodshot looking eye isn't due to my receptors being destroyed or one of the many creative things i was thinking it could be :0

no problem bro... if you ever need anything else, let me know!

So Osta and S-4 have a very strong taste which usually requires a chaser but GW-501516 is pretty much flavorless.... is this right?

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom