Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

am i reading that right,
gw501516 10 mg day 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 12 hours later, at 30ml per bottle, i'd need 18 bottles to do the cycle?? wow

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

am i reading that right,
gw501516 10 mg day 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 12 hours later, at 30ml per bottle, i'd need 18 bottles to do the cycle?? wow

LMAO!! bro, where did you go to school? for 8 weeks at 10 mg a day you need 4 bottles... its 5mg/ml my man... there's 30 ml in the bottle... 5mg each ml... that comes to 150 total mg at 10 mg day, that's 15 days... tell your old math teacher to fuck off because they suck! LMAO!!

So I was looking online at uniquechemicals and the gw is 50$ for a bottle that's 150mg vs sarmsearchs gw bottle 150$ @600mg.

Yup, you're gonna get more for less out of sarmssearch. Great quality too, and awesome results. My rat loves them

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

True, but you're also paying for quality. Not going to bash on Unique at all or say they aren't legit, but with SS I know without a doubt I get what I pay for.

My rats have had very limited sides and awesome results, so I see no reason to take my business elsewhere

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

How long should his girl run this for?

Any issues with the Albuterol, along with a daily inhaler for mild asthma?

You run osta and gw week 1-8 and albuterol 3-8... I had no issues with albuterol... You could run keto along with it

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom