Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dylan. Hows it goin? My question is: I have two bottles of s4 and two bottles of gw. I am commin up to pct soon on my test diesel cycle. Now i was wondering if I could incorporate either of these into pct to solidify gains. I notice alot of people use osta in pct, but sadly this are the only sarms I got. Will gw help maintain gains whilst dropping BF?? Will s4 be to suppressive??
If neither is suitable let me no.
Thanks for your time.
P.S your sarms log is brilliant. Keep it up bro. :):):)

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Hi Dylan. Hows it goin? My question is: I have two bottles of s4 and two bottles of gw. I am commin up to pct soon on my test diesel cycle. Now i was wondering if I could incorporate either of these into pct to solidify gains. I notice alot of people use osta in pct, but sadly this are the only sarms I got. Will gw help maintain gains whilst dropping BF?? Will s4 be to suppressive??
If neither is suitable let me no.
Thanks for your time.
P.S your sarms log is brilliant. Keep it up bro. :):):)

thank you for the kind words bro.... so s4 is a no for pct as you have probably seen me post before... i personally would not use gw in pct either... its not going to help you solidify gains, its going to cut weight, flat out... so its not going to be something i recommend unless you are trying to lose weight... save these for after pct... osta is the one for pct bro... i know you don't have any but i would try to get some... it really helps to solidify your gains and it will add to your strength...

thank you for the kind words bro.... so s4 is a no for pct as you have probably seen me post before... i personally would not use gw in pct either... its not going to help you solidify gains, its going to cut weight, flat out... so its not going to be something i recommend unless you are trying to lose weight... save these for after pct... osta is the one for pct bro... i know you don't have any but i would try to get some... it really helps to solidify your gains and it will add to your strength...

Ok. Cool. Thanks man. :)

Yes i have heard of it but i personally have not used it... Theres not a ton of info on it and im not one to be a guinea pig for something that doesnt have a decent amount of info...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Is there anything significantly negative about Osta? I can't really find jack. There's a possible increase in red blood cells above normal levels and a potential to decrease HDL. And I guess there's suppression at high prolonged doses. Has there been any other negative findings? Why can't you run it at 50mg? Dylan, I'm guessing you've experimented with up to 50mg? Or have you read studies showing negatives at those doses?

Is there anything significantly negative about Osta? I can't really find jack. There's a possible increase in red blood cells above normal levels and a potential to decrease HDL. And I guess there's suppression at high prolonged doses. Has there been any other negative findings? Why can't you run it at 50mg? Dylan, I'm guessing you've experimented with up to 50mg? Or have you read studies showing negatives at those doses?

i have never dosed over 25 mg bro and never would... sarms a bit different in terms of dosings... there's sweet spots on them but if you surpass those sweet spots there are not benefits, just chance of problems... 25 mg is the definite sweet spot... I have seen people get gyno and have serious supression by running it at 50 mg for prolonged periods of time bro... there is no reason to ever go over 25 mg... staying at 25 is safe and you can get up to 7 lbs. of lean body mass following this protocol... if you stack it with s4 its more likely to be 4-5 lbs. but it will be such an awesome physique... hard as a rock muscles... vascularity... huge strength... 8 -12 weeks bro... dosed properly... you will be very happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom