Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS questions, ask them here!!

dylangemelli

I have made these threads in past years but wanted to start a brand new one... ANYONE having ANY SARMS questions for me, post them here!!

I encourage everyone to take advantage of the wealth of information that Dylan has to offer!

I started using YK-11 midway through tren, test, and EQ cycle, and I will continue on with the YK-11 for two weeks after my last injection. After that I will begin the normal 6 week PCT protocol, and I was wondering if YK-11 is okay to run in to the first 2 weeks of PCT, or is it suppressive enough that I should stop entirely before starting PCT?

I started using YK-11 midway through tren, test, and EQ cycle, and I will continue on with the YK-11 for two weeks after my last injection. After that I will begin the normal 6 week PCT protocol, and I was wondering if YK-11 is okay to run in to the first 2 weeks of PCT, or is it suppressive enough that I should stop entirely before starting PCT?
You definitely cannot use yk11 in pct brother. You actually should run a full pct with it as opposed to a mini...

going to run Rad140 for 12 weeks and MK677 for 16 weeks. Thinking of adding either LGD or YK11 for the first 8 weeks, would it be worth it? Goal is lean muscle mass.

going to run Rad140 for 12 weeks and MK677 for 16 weeks. Thinking of adding either LGD or YK11 for the first 8 weeks, would it be worth it? Goal is lean muscle mass.

definitely go with yk11... you will want to run a full pct with it but its definitely going to be a top fit for this cycle... https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find

Top Bottom