Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For All You Home Brew Fina Makers

jboldman

This is for all you budding chemists that think it is silly to spend $30 for a kit when $5 worth of filters and chems will do the same. I am one of you guys, have always made up my own home brew. The biggest problem I have had has been the pile of sludge at the bottom that never seems to settle out and therefore clogs the filter something fierce. Well.... here is the solution! First, my method:
4grams of tren/fina tabs, 2.5cc BA, 2.5cc BB(benzyl benzoate), ~16cc test prop(or other oil based of choice).

Add the 5cc's of BA and BB to the pellets, warm and swirl, let sit covered for a day or two and continue to heat/swirl until pellets are dissloved. At some point here add an addiional 10 ml of oil based, heat and swirl. NOW, here's the deal! I picked up on ebay for $30 delivered a small doctor's office centrifuge. Wow, you pour in the mixed liquid split into two tubes and 'fuge that sucker! In ten minutes you have clear liquid with a firm mass of the solids on the bottom. Take an 18g on a 3cc syringe, run it thru your filter, after filtering what you have, run the remainder of the oil based thru the filter until you have 20cc's of solution, that gives you 200mg/cc or thereabouts. I draw up .5cc(100mg) along with whatever else I am doing at the time and fire away!

jb

i use a coffee filter to filter the sludge, works great

the problem with coffee filters is all the juice that you lose to say nothing about the mess and the speed. With the centrifuge, it is unbelievable, takes a brown sludge and turns it into clear liquid that you can just aspirate off quite easily. You probably save enough in juice to pay for the centrifuge. Hey, i have been doing this for a long time and this was the easiest and best batch I have ever made, love it!

Last edited:
The centrifuge will seperate out the solids from the liquid, the trenbolone is dissolved in the liquid at this point.

Realgains said:
Bro do you think tren will be thrown into the sludge with the centrifuge?

jboldman said:
The centrifuge will seperate out the solids from the liquid, the trenbolone is dissolved in the liquid at this point.

I can buy that....yes it would be dissolved into the oil and not just into particles too small for the human eye to see.

Top Bottom