Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On all training and aas forums if you feel like being a jerk you will be banned.

This thread should serve as a reminder for all.

I truly would like to know why some people on this site think its ok to talk inappropriately to other members, especially if some are newer members? Its happened to me a couple times now. Today the most recent. I apparently posted a question about the Superbowl in the wrong area according to 'WILL BE NAMELESS' who very rudely told me my thread was stupid and to go to C&C & what is the Superbowl? I posted that early this morning and I looked recently at all the conversations going on about the game.
That is the one most discouraging things about this site. Some members already "know it all" others of us dont. But treat us with respect and if we are wrong about something direct us "kindly" to the area we need to be, or answer a question respectfully. I posted a question a month or so ago about safe "fat burners" when I see that question discussed among the men all the time; questions about steroids, cycling, mixing this with this, and the replies I got were, "last I heard the gym burns fat", with other answers along the same line. Why not suggest something.... they knew what my question was but they want to be smart asses about it. I'm not asking for sympathy but you are an Elite Moderator and I know you cant possibly monitor everything going on with this site but the problem I've mentioned above I feel needs to be addressed by someone.
Thank you & all my respect,
debi

This is a copy of a pm I got from a member. I have received a few others just like it this month...

SO here it is. If you see some one being a jerk. Pm me with a link to there post. I will ban them on the spot.

If some one is rude to you for no reason. Pm me a link to the thread and I will ban them on the spot. No questions asked. The aas and training forums is about respect,helping both new people and old, sharing knowledge and making friends.

IT IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO COME AND BE A ASSHOLE TO PEOPLE. IT IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO COME AND TAKE YOUR LIFES FRUSTRATION OUT ON OTHERS. IT IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO PUT OTHERS DOWN.

If some one makes a thread in the wrong forum kindly tell them to move it to the right one, or report the thread. Its the mods jobs to enforce forum rules not yours. If a new member makes a mistake try to remember you were once new to. Help them get it right and leave the modding of this forum up to the mods..

You can report a thread or a post or you can pm a mod to tell them about it. But treating some one like shit because they are new,not as smart as you,made a mistake,need a little help, is not going to fly in the aas and training forums.

There is never a reason to be an asshole to some one. Unless they are a spammer,scammer, or something on the level. So please guys lets all work together to spread respect. If you see some one who thinks its cool to be an asshole to others just let me see them and I will show them the door. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do not ever forget this ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom