Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol or Fat Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol

I love clen. I have never taken any sup. that has given me results like clen. I support its use.

If I took clen I would lose my big gut that hangs out and covers my ugly belt so beautifully when I squat.

B-

www.AGXsports.com will extend Free Shipping on the LIPOFLAME + LipoSTIM3 combo too do to Eddies Thread

Please PM me after Order so we can refund shipping ASAP

:)

I usually don't support weight loss supplements unless they have a prohormone in them, but OMEGA's supplements are the shiznit....they get great reviews from everyone who's tried them! They are a winner!

Plus, I hate clen.

some love clen and some don't personally I'll never touch it again. my wife actually vomited after taking it. i just hate the jittery feeling and the shakes get worse. i think the last time i took it the cashier at target thought i was stealing shit i was shaking so bad. like the others said you can and will get great results from otc supps and proper diet/training. to me there is just something not right about clen.

dont forget the clen rebound. Better have that diet locked extra tight for when you come off.

I prefer lipostim now.

dont forget the clen rebound. Better have that diet locked extra tight for when you come off.

I prefer lipostim now.

lol...I think after a hardcore diet when you've lossed a shitload of water weight, you will rebound regardless of what you're on...

www.AGXsports.com will extend Free Shipping on the LIPOFLAME + LipoSTIM3 combo too do to Eddies Thread

Please PM me after Order so we can refund shipping ASAP

:)

I Approve of this post 100% nothing but great reviews,:)

Clen is not a miracle drug it taxes the heart and affects the nervous system, I would not reccommend this to the adverage joe or josette you need to be Fit and checked by a Dr before you use this compound!

RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom