Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all of those looking for an answer to fina gyno

Primal X

The first time I tried fina I ran it with winny for an attempted 6 weeks. Well, I had to stop 3 weeks in because gyno was killing my chest. So I guess using winny "to block progesterone" is nonsense. That cycle was fina 75mg EOD and winny 25mg ED. On to my next cycle. I bought some arimidex and frontloaded it at 1mg ED before my cycle started and kept it at .5mg ED throughout. I ran the exact same dose of fina for 7 weeks without 1 side effect or even hint of gyno. So, to the guys who believe estrogen is the only culprit for gyno, in my case atleast, you are right.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to remember that. What results did you get from 75mg tren EOD for 7 wks? I ran 75mg tren/ 50mg Winny ed for 9 wks and put on 16lbs. I got sime soft fatty around chest, but no lumps or itch nips. I'm currently cutting up, and the fatty deposits are melting away. I might give the arimidex a try next tren cycle to reduce the 'cones'.
Thanks,
Timma!

Funny in that the Fina/.Gyno/Bromo was answered in the July 1996 Muscle Media 2000.

btw - why front load armidex as hald life is 48 hours?

I thought -dex had no anti-gyno effect when it came to Fina?

Say, anybody ever run Arimidex AND Liquidex at the same time? I have both. Just wondering.

I have got fina gyno twice, once in both nips. It went away both times. Anyway, the first time I was doing arimidex at 1mg a day and the second time I was doing femara at 2.5 a day. I now take vitex and bromo while on fina and have no problems. Fina raises prolactin levels which causes the cone shaped nips. vitex and bromo keep prolactin levels down. The first time I got the gyno about week 4, the second time it was week 7 at the same dose. Maybe we build a tolerance or something and the body is able to handle the same dose for a longer period of time. But both times after getting the gyno i had my prolactin levels checked and they were sky high. I learned my lesson the first time I got the gyno, however the second time i thought i was taking masteron, however i was unknowingly taking fina, so i didnt take the necessary precautions.

Cornholio said:
btw - why front load armidex as hald life is 48 hours?
I know arimidex's half life. But I wanted my estrogen levels to be as low as possible before I started the cycle. And dont you mean "half-life" ???

alien amp pharm said:
I thought -dex had no anti-gyno effect when it came to Fina?

Say, anybody ever run Arimidex AND Liquidex at the same time? I have both. Just wondering.

Gyno occurs with elevated estrogen levels, so the arimidex isn't anti-gyno, but since it is an estrogen inhibitor, it can greatly reduce your chances of getting gyno, and even though fina would convert to progesterone, it needs estrogen to do that, it can't convert on its own.

Arimidex and Liquidex are the same thing.....one is troche form, and the other is made from powder mixed to make liquidex, so no need to take both.

busdriver1 said:
I now take vitex and bromo while on fina and have no problems. Fina raises prolactin levels which causes the cone shaped nips. vitex and bromo keep prolactin levels down.

does taking the vitex and bromo rid you of the puffy cone shapped nips? Also if you prolactin levels are high don't you start lactating, leakage out the nips?

Get it straight... Fina does not cause a raise in progesterone... It causes a raise in progestin... a whole different ball game. Progestin reduces progesterone, which in fact is inhibitory to the estrogen receptor…. For the 100th time there is no such thing as progesterone gyno. There is some validity to front loading L-dex for fina gyno, but if your estrogen receptors become over modulated or up regulated it is all moot. In this case even the slightest bit of estrogen will initiate the development of gyno. So this is not a cure all end all remedy for this problem… Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Top Bottom