Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all oral cycles

I did 6 weeks anadrol followed by 4 weeks dbol.

Anadrol:
week 1-2 50MG ED
week 3-4 100MG ED
week 5-6 150MG ED

dbol:
week 7 40MG ED
week 8 30MG ED
week 9 25MG ED
week 10 20MG ED.

and clomid post cycle

I got some reasonable gains, and kept the bigger part of it.

But after finding out how easy injections are, I will NEVER do an oral only cycle again. The anadrol really made me feel like shit.

anadrol is pretty toxic man, and you did dbol after
that is pretty insane ... anyways glad to hear you kept your gains

war... lets get some stats on that oral cycl

cheers

jonas63 said:
WARBIRDWS6:

- Could you give duration and dosages of your Dbol/winny cycle?

i though i was buck wild! diet4ever is off the hook! :D :D
i did 35mg russian dbol for 5 weeks w/ .5 arimidex EOD. then for weeks 5-8 i did 2-3 IP winny ED. i got 23 lbs on it, lost about 3 or 4 quick (water)....then i kept the 18 or so for a long while until getting deep into cutting (2000 cals ED on anavar)....where i lost about 6-8 lbs. now i hover around a net gain of 10-12 lbs even on a big time low cal diet with anavar and cutting agents. so i figure about 12 or so lbs were lean gains. especially since i feel lately towards the end of the cutter, the anavar put some lbs on me even with the cutting off of the fat (i started actually gainingmore weight with anavar and 2K cals in week 7 or so).

jc21 said:
i would never do an all oral cycle....so none are my favorite.

well your just not being very helpful today then. i suggest you go over in the corner for a time out. how about you go to the chat board and take your time out? punishment enough?

well your just not being very helpful today then. i suggest you go over in the corner for a time out. how about you go to the chat board and take your time out? punishment enough?

no not the chat board...anything but that :bawling:

Top Bottom