Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all natural ,roid users, ex roid users compared .roid users always come out ontop

chazk

I have noticed this over the last few years and want to know if any others have.

many all natural guys can get down to 8%bf and look decent but many roid users get down to 8% and have a totally diff look even at the same weight take this for example

two guys one all natural 200lbs 5'8 similar structure down to 8% bf he has some cuts and def
the roid user gets down to 200lbs at 8%bf and looks harder ,more seperated ,cut with striations and veins ripping out of him but they both measure out to be 8% bf

I think it has to do with the fat measuring calipers do not measure a persons vascularity or muscle fullness and definition

I'll take it even one step farther a guy who used to use roids 5 yrs ago steps onstage next to a guy that has never used roids same body fat similar body structure and still has more cuts seperation and definition then the guy all natural even when the ex roider has been off the suace for 5 years.

i have been around a few natural events and spoke with a few natural guys seems to be the ones that place higher up are ex roid users while the ones that have never taken a roid seem to never get the mass and seperation

so its my belief that steroids do give some long term gains in muscle mass ,seperation and over all muscularity long after the steroid use is over even maybe for the rest of that persons life.

anyone else notice something similar?

I think it has to do with "muscle memory". Once you have done steroids and your muscles have grown past the point they could have if you were always natural, it is pretty easy for you to regain most of the size you had while "on".

chazk said:
I have noticed this over the last few years and want to know if any others have.

many all natural guys can get down to 8%bf and look decent but many roid users get down to 8% and have a totally diff look even at the same weight take this for example

two guys one all natural 200lbs 5'8 similar structure down to 8% bf he has some cuts and def
the roid user gets down to 200lbs at 8%bf and looks harder ,more seperated ,cut with striations and veins ripping out of him but they both measure out to be 8% bf

I think it has to do with the fat measuring calipers do not measure a persons vascularity or muscle fullness and definition

I'll take it even one step farther a guy who used to use roids 5 yrs ago steps onstage next to a guy that has never used roids same body fat similar body structure and still has more cuts seperation and definition then the guy all natural even when the ex roider has been off the suace for 5 years.

i have been around a few natural events and spoke with a few natural guys seems to be the ones that place higher up are ex roid users while the ones that have never taken a roid seem to never get the mass and seperation

so its my belief that steroids do give some long term gains in muscle mass ,seperation and over all muscularity long after the steroid use is over even maybe for the rest of that persons life.

anyone else notice something similar?

roid gains ARE permanent if YOU keep them. Big muscularity is a deformation of the natural human body shape; the body is indeed capable of developing those muscles but they are useless for a regular day of survival in mother nature; so if you don't make that effort to keep your muscles through food and training, the body automatically will burn that extra mass in order to save resources and energy for an eventual situation of survival.

if someone were to compete at say 200 shredded...and they come off the roids completely (some pros even do this now believe it or not, so ive heard anyway..)..say for 6 months, and go up to 10-12% bodyfat and weigh 190, ...how long would it take when going back on...to achieve the muscle mass you have right when u did the competition? I ask this because it seems like a much healthier way of competing...for staying in the sport longterm..if one didnt care as much about how they looked off cycle...

i think this is a good question one can benefit from...for those of us competitors..

One famous example is the Colorado Experiment in which Casey Viator in the span of 28 days, allegedly drug-free and using only Nautilis equipment, gained 45.28 pounds while dropping bodyfat. His fatloss was measured at 17.93 pounds and thus his lean gain over the 28 days was 63.21 pounds.

Some have doubted that he did this drug-free but the weight gain was well-documented as part of Arthur Jones's big push on HIT-style training, which Jones himself later debunked as garbage, and Nautilus equipment.

Believe it or not, the Colorado Experiment is one of the reasons that most BB-style lifters only work bodyparts once per week. The remnants of Jones and Weider controlling the industry in the 70s and 80s.

Sometimes I think the "all natural guys" are doing far worse damage to their bodies and internal organs due to the ridiculous amount of supps they take to gain what an AAS user can get in one compound. I dunno, I'm no doctor, but it sems a lot the supps taken OTC have to be combined to work and each gets processed thru the liver and kidneys and its gotta take its toll. Not that AAS doesn't get processed there, but I'd rather take 1 compound and gain rather 20-30 different pills and powders/day
...end rant

iHulk said:
Sometimes I think the "all natural guys" are doing far worse damage to their bodies and internal organs due to the ridiculous amount of supps they take to gain what an AAS user can get in one compound. I dunno, I'm no doctor, but it sems a lot the supps taken OTC have to be combined to work and each gets processed thru the liver and kidneys and its gotta take its toll. Not that AAS doesn't get processed there, but I'd rather take 1 compound and gain rather 20-30 different pills and powders/day
...end rant

Pretty valid view point. I mean, certainly taking 10 different supps, 4 times per day for 6 months has got to be harder than taking 1 compound of gear twice a week for 3 months...

but like you said, im no doctor either :coffee:

iHulk said:
...end rant

I believe it, Im taking creatine right now and I feel like shit.

In some cases that could be true. I have judged many shows where the all natural guy takes the whole show over the roid users.
It all comes down to knowledge of working out, how to eat and your body.
If a guy is all natural and has the above down he will smoke an AAS user who doesn't have that all down every time.
Genetics are the real key.
You could take 98% of the population and have them work out the same as a pro, eat the same stuff as a pro, and take all the same AAS as the pro, and you will not look like one.

Top Bottom