Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All my friends on juice....

Xiodus

Dont Look any bigger? Wtf there all taking Mexi shit ranging from d-bol , deca, eq, sus, test and im just as big everytime i see them?

Because they probably don't know how to use them properly. Without adequate rest, food intake, and training.. they're useless.

If they are training correctly. Had a good base physique before beginning the juice, have good quality AS and are doing the calories and rest necessary, then they will grow.

I have put on 25 lbs in my first cycle and people can't believe how big I have become. Daily, I get the comments and the compliments. I am now one of the bigger guys in the gym.
There are some huge boys where I train, more than normal.

I would have been very dissapointed if that were not the case.

Xiodus said:
Dont Look any bigger? Wtf there all taking Mexi shit ranging from d-bol , deca, eq, sus, test and im just as big everytime i see them?

I have become no longer surprised when guys tell me they are taking a gram of test/week, 75 mgs dbol/day, 500 mg deca/wk, and still look like they don't even work out...:confused: The average juice using gym rat does not know shit about AS, just alot of hearsay. In the real world people are not educated like the guys here are, that's what keeps me here. I can't have a rational discussion about anabolics with most of my buddies because they are too ignorant about the subject...

Re: Re: All my friends on juice....

The Terminator said:

I have become no longer surprised when guys tell me they are taking a gram of test/week, 75 mgs dbol/day, 500 mg deca/wk, and still look like they don't even work out...:confused: The average juice using gym rat does not know shit about AS, just alot of hearsay. In the real world people are not educated like the guys here are, that's what keeps me here. I can't have a rational discussion about anabolics with most of my buddies because they are too ignorant about the subject...

Bingo Bango

Re: Re: All my friends on juice....

The Terminator said:

But like what? What is making them ignorant? Is it the mgs? type of juice? not stacking it?

Re: Re: Re: All my friends on juice....

Xiodus said:

But like what? What is making them ignorant? Is it the mgs? type of juice? not stacking it?

Because they average juice head uses way too much gear for their needs. Yes they may blow up with size overnight, but most know so little that they have never even heard of anti-e's or clomid. Your average gearhead just doesn't know how to do it to maximize the drugs potential. Most are so concentrated on the drugs that they neglect the importance of their diet (or lack thereof). Its much easier to talk anabolics here with people who actually know (atleast to a certain degree) what they are talking about.

I agree with Terminator!!!

You can talk to 15 guys in the gym that take AS. You will not find 1 guy that understands the effects on his body or has even heard clomid.
Most plan their cycle on what their buddy has told them to do.

Re: Re: Re: Re: All my friends on juice....

The Terminator said:

Because they average juice head uses way too much gear for their needs. Yes they may blow up with size overnight, but most know so little that they have never even heard of anti-e's or clomid. Your average gearhead just doesn't know how to do it to maximize the drugs potential. Most are so concentrated on the drugs that they neglect the importance of their diet (or lack thereof). Its much easier to talk anabolics here with people who actually know (atleast to a certain degree) what they are talking about.

Amen! Thats what I have been saying for years!

Quad

Top Bottom