Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all that had GYNO!!! Please read

bozrad

this is a question for people who had gyno or know alot about. My question is how long does it take to get full blown gyno, that means when you actually have visible tits??

So lets say I had a small lump underneath my nipple, how long would it take to develop in to serious VISIBLE tits??

I probley DON"T have gyno but I "think I feel a lumo, so I'm taking nolva. But I did a dbol, deca cycle so if it is actually gyno I don't know if it is prog or estrogen. But I doubt I have gyno cuz my nipple are normal, they don't hurt, but I can feel a smaal lump(pea size) if I push to the right of my nipple, it does not hurt if I push it and the wierd thing is when I flex I can't feel it, but just to be safe I'm taking nolva, BUT I'm curious how long does it take till you develope noticible tits?? couple weeks, months etc...

Everyone is a little different. Some people never get it. Some people do from very small amounts of almost anything.

NOLVA

Quit worrying and keep taking Nolva. Everyone has a little breast tissue. You just may have never noticed it before because it wasn't a concern and you weren't always scrutinuzing the tissue under you nipple until you did roids. You'll know when you have gyno -- itchy, painful, prominent (i.e.,noticeable size increase). All of the foregoing advice is based on what you described as your "symptoms."

There still isnt any proof that winny does anything to combat gyno. It definitely wont hurt, but there still isnt any proof that it helps

Bozrad I have the same as you, mine doesnt hurt and its not visible when i flex. I take Arimidex, Proviron, and Nolva.

Golfer18 said:
Bozrad I have the same as you, mine doesnt hurt and its not visible when i flex. I take Arimidex, Proviron, and Nolva.

at least I'm not the only one. Did you also take deca??? I started hitting nolva yesterday. I hope it's not actual gyno.

Top Bottom