Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All Guts and Glory - My First Test Cycle

Muscle gain may bring fat is what I was contesting, not the bloat.

I have spent 3 months looking around for the best way to do an intensive cut, and came to the conclusion that running this cycle would be *relatively* safe. I've drawn my conclusions based on a lot of sources, not just EF, and not just forums for that matter. I get the sense that you might not have been fat before, and therefore have no idea whether this may or may not work. I've seen results from people in similar cases and I'm going off their reference experiences.

Have I calculated this stuff? No. As I said, I'm sure it's arbitrary. Dictionary.com will tell you that you and I are saying the exact same thing.

Will I do more research into Nolva post-cycle? Yes. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, everyone who did. But this site seems to be heavily biased towards NTBM products and I'm a bit wary when people here tell me nolva is useless and outdated. A vast majority of the bodybuilding world seems to be doing fine with Nolva and without NTBM products. (No diss intended needto, just sayin'). I will look into HCGenerate, HCG and Clomid further in any case.

The reason for so many fans is the products work, I have over 40 yrs in the field and i wish i had NTBM products back then, but it was was wasted on cybergenics, muscle juice, etc.

I challenge you to try anything and if you're not happy, return for a full refund,Peroid! Can't get no better than that.

Last edited:
Cheers guys.

I've re-worked my on-cycle therapy and PCT. I will be pinning 250 IU HCG 2x a week during cycle, then 500IU everyday for 10 days after last test pin. PCT (14 days after last test pin) will include HCGenerate and Clomid.

I'll post an update here at the end of the cycle so others may gain value from this - whether the answer is that this can be done or whether it is that I'm an idiot. I'm hoping the key factors of strict diet, exercise and use of AI (especially during the initial few weeks of higher BF%) will lead to a positive result.

Eh from all the research and thinking I have done, you only get your first cycle once, I want to gain as much muscle as I can on said first cycle, so I am going to eat like a crazy motherfucker and train just as hard to do so, if I was in your shoes I'd cut more, get a better base and THEN do my first cycle, but that's just me.

Good luck and I hope it goes well for you.

Eh from all the research and thinking I have done, you only get your first cycle once, I want to gain as much muscle as I can on said first cycle, so I am going to eat like a crazy motherfucker and train just as hard to do so, if I was in your shoes I'd cut more, get a better base and THEN do my first cycle, but that's just me.

Good luck and I hope it goes well for you.

Yeah! Those virgin receptors are ready to take off, make that first cycle a good one.

Top Bottom