Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All customers please read regarding your email provider! MUST READ

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
Dear customers,
Please update your accounts with Tutanota as your NEW account email provider, it's more user friendly, compared to other providers that have a tendency for blocking emails or spamming incoming messages..
Do NOT use YAHOO as they have just recently been problematic for many other email hosts, and transactions back and forth has been proven to be difficult..

Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook and YAHOO.

We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and user friendly email provider.

Always check your spam folder as well!

Create a new, and secure email today.. Click Below!
https://mail.tutanota.com/signup

It’s very difficult in getting a email from these people when you get to prove your not a computer and put in the time on the clock they displayed it doesn’t take. I tried everything possible in putting the time and doesn’t take a bunch of BS just to get a so called email [emoji391] thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s very difficult in getting a email from these people when you get to prove your not a computer and put in the time on the clock they displayed it doesn’t take. I tried everything possible in putting the time and doesn’t take a bunch of BS just to get a so called email [emoji391] thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
read the post please..

check spam..

we spend hrs a day on emails, literally hrs.. why purpose does it serve to NOT answer an email?

in box me your email, and I will personally help you out, or send your email to a mod and have them send it to me

Top Bottom