Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all about SARMS/my journal

RADAR

today we will be discussing SARMS (selective Androgen Receptor Modulators)

The use of high quality reagents and purified solvents, the monitoring of synthetic steps, etc. are all crucial to a quality synthesis. While every effort is made to ensure that individual syntheses proceed as efficiently as possible, the final products are always subjected to a number of quality control procedures appropriate to the grade of The Product being supplied. this is what makes or breaks a product.
Alto Sarms is not a Peptide, The mechanism in which it work is similar.
Lets discuss peptides.
peptides usually come in 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, 50mg and 100mg at one of two purity levels 80% to 90%, with absolute values dependent upon the number of amino acid residues, sequence complexity and overall amino acid composition.

Modified and Complex Peptides
Now These peptides are normally supplied with free N-terminal amino and C-terminal acid groups* but modifications, such as N-terminal acetylation or C-terminal amidation, since genuine suppliers can tweak peptides to suit a persons needs
by the incorporation of D-amino acids,or 'unnatural' amino acids such as b-alanine, diiodotyrosine, ornithine, hydroxyproline, b-naphthylalanine, statines.

peptides work thru what is called Maps-an alternative carrier for peptides this provides the peptide the necessaty coupling for the coupling of proteins,such approach has the advantage eleminating protein derived antibodies
Certain peptedes like IGF and LongIGF work differently Via thru different nuerotransmitters so results are overly enhanced.

Theres alot more i will maybe add later

in a few days i will be testing a Compound made by our forum sponsor "SARMS SEARCH"
this will be my journal thread so stay tuned.

RADAR

Last edited:
Re: all about SARMS

Nice! Def Sub'd & looking forward to seeing your results

Are you gonna also do a blood test after or?

I doubt i'll do any bloodwork ,i'm too busy here at christmas time.

RADAR

I've heard mixed reviews on the SARMS,seems that some have vision abnormality's with the use of SARMS.

Top Bottom