Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All about SARMs :)

To whom it may concern,

If you ever want to sleep again, do not dose OSTA after 4 p.m.

Sincerely,
Me :eek2::eek2::eek2:

I've got my SS Osta ready to put into PCT. Just started a cycle the other day, and I am planning on trying a bridge from the Osta to the S4 this time

What are you running? Are you going to get blood work done afterward? Cause I thought you wouldn't want to run S4 during pct or after one due to the fact that it might cause suppression

Sent from my MB860

How long can SARMS be run for? Lets say you are on a 10 week cycle. Can you use the SARMS at week 5 and continue them throughout PCT and a little past them so it's maybe 12 weeks in full (5 weeks on cycle and 7 weeks post cycle)? Just wondering how to maximize gains and use of SARMS. Never used them before but the benefits seem to be great and it looks very exciting.

Also, how are SARMS and HGH together?

How long can SARMS be run for? Lets say you are on a 10 week cycle. Can you use the SARMS at week 5 and continue them throughout PCT and a little past them so it's maybe 12 weeks in full (5 weeks on cycle and 7 weeks post cycle)? Just wondering how to maximize gains and use of SARMS. Never used them before but the benefits seem to be great and it looks very exciting.

Also, how are SARMS and HGH together?

Its been my experience with SARMS that mid level doses for a 8-10 weeks or so works the best. So I would think that 12 weeks would be fine, especially if you lowered your dose a little bit.

I'm getting towards the end of my bottle and my pumps were so good in the gym today that I couldnt reach my ear to put my headphones back in when they fell out......:magilicut

What are you running? Are you going to get blood work done afterward? Cause I thought you wouldn't want to run S4 during pct or after one due to the fact that it might cause suppression

Sent from my MB860

You dont want to run S4 in PCT, because it is suppressive. That is when you are trying to recover the HPTA and not suppress it. Ostarine however fits very well in PCT.

You dont want to run S4 in PCT, because it is suppressive. That is when you are trying to recover the HPTA and not suppress it. Ostarine however fits very well in PCT.
Thanks. I will order up some of this Ostarine for my PCT and see how it works. Should Ostarine be taken on the last 2 weeks of the cycle so that it kicks in right around when the AAS are wearing off?
How long can Ostarine be run for and after Ostarine, do you need any supps or it works like a natural supplement?

Top Bottom