Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All about SARMs :)

I know im going back to the original post - but this part got me worried: "Gene transcription (no known gene transcription effects to be reported yet, but the possibility is there tha you could be permanently messed up)"

can anyone expand on this? sounds like a fucked up side to me. this stuff has been around for a year or so now, so has anyone experienced any of these or new sides?

I'm not sure if this was directed at anyone specific or just a general question, but allow me to offer my guidance: YES, eight weeks is optimal for your first and subsequent cycle(s) of Sarms Search goodies.

Anyone who has experience really.

I'm planning my first cycle and I want to do Osta sarms from sarms search at 12.5mg ed for 8 weeks. I read that you should do 5 on 2 off to avoid sides or is that only with S4 ?

Anyone who has experience really.

I'm planning my first cycle and I want to do Osta sarms from sarms search at 12.5mg ed for 8 weeks. I read that you should do 5 on 2 off to avoid sides or is that only with S4 ?

Only for S4 bro, OSTA has no known sides.

And honestly, and this goes for everyone, sides are completely person dependent. I ran my SARMS cycle for 8 weeks at 50 mg per day in one dose without taking days off and I did not receive any side effects except for minor ones on the very last few days. However, you will see guys posting in my logs saying that they received sides at 40 mg-, and Gamer here in this great thread has said 75 mg+ is when sides normally occur......

It really is all body dependent and there is no way for you to know what a safe dose is for you without trying it. (and by the way, I had a short lived hypothesis that it was dependent on body weight or composition, but that has nothing to do with it.)

Here is my S4 log if anyone needs a first hand experience: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/liffalots-sarms-s4-log-740071.html

I know this thread says that S4 is more for cutting and OSTA is more for bulking, but it has been my experience that the SARMS are pretty all purpose.....I ran a lean bulk with S4 and gained between 8 and 10 pounds (solid too, didn't lose any afterwards.)
Figure there could be some useful info in there...

And Gamer, great thread bro!

Only for S4 bro, OSTA has no known sides.

And honestly, and this goes for everyone, sides are completely person dependent. I ran my SARMS cycle for 8 weeks at 50 mg per day in one dose without taking days off and I did not receive any side effects except for minor ones on the very last few days. However, you will see guys posting in my logs saying that they received sides at 40 mg-, and Gamer here in this great thread has said 75 mg+ is when sides normally occur......

It really is all body dependent and there is no way for you to know what a safe dose is for you without trying it. (and by the way, I had a short lived hypothesis that it was dependent on body weight or composition, but that has nothing to do with it.)

Here is my S4 log if anyone needs a first hand experience: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/liffalots-sarms-s4-log-740071.html

I know this thread says that S4 is more for cutting and OSTA is more for bulking, but it has been my experience that the SARMS are pretty all purpose.....I ran a lean bulk with S4 and gained between 8 and 10 pounds (solid too, didn't lose any afterwards.)
Figure there could be some useful info in there...

And Gamer, great thread bro!

This is a great SARMS thread.....Lots of good info.

Top Bottom