Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All about SARMs :)

Quick question...

I've been looking through all the data/info on SARMs, and the one thing I haven't seen any good tips/consensus on (unless my search-fu is week!) is dose timing/amounts.

It seems that Osta is a once-a-day, but when is best? Does it depend on work-out vs non work-out days?

I've seen recommendations for S-4 to be divided doses at higher daily amounts, but not a lot on time of day? If you are staying low dose, does that change the time of day?

Thanks for any info/help! SARMs seem to be a truly impressive development.

Dave

As chemwiz said Osta once a day half life is nearly 24 hours I take it in the morning
S4 half life is 4 hours I take 50mg 2 hours b4 trainin
Some people split the dose,if I go over 50mg vision sides kick in. And I do 5 days on 2 off

As chemwiz said Osta once a day half life is nearly 24 hours I take it in the morning
Some people split the dose,if I go over 50mg vision sides kick in. And I do 5 days on 2 off

Im with Firetruck, I like the 5 day 2 off protocal.

Great post!! Very informative, and I like the dosing protocol you suggested. Interesting how you take your entire daily amount of S4 prior to training, rather than splitting it up.

Thanks for the replies on dosing/times!

Now a storage question :)

I get the impression that SARMs need to be refrigerated? If this is the case, what would be the damage if it were taken out for a few hours? I travel quite a bit for work, and would have to take it with me on the road- West Coast to East Coast trips, so at least 4.5 hour flights, airport transit times, etc...

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Thanks!

Dave

Top Bottom