Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All about SARMs :)

So what would a typical day by day dose look like for osta or s4? Each assuming both 100ml bottles.

The bottles each have 30ml of solution. The Ostarine is 25mg/ml and the S4 is 100mg/ml from SarmsSearch

Ostarine: 12-25mg per day (.5-1ml)

S4: 50-75mg per day at 5 days on, 2 days off (.5ml-.75ml)

Hi guys,

sorry to jump in here with my first post. I have a profile on a different forum, but this discussion on SS is better than anything on that forum.

I ordered a bottle of Osta from SS last Wednesday. I received an email confirmation after ordering. I still have not received anything in the mail (been 7 days, 5 business days), and I emailed them twice about the ship date, and have not received a response.

Anyone else order from them recently? have any issues? I live in TX, and they're in GA, so the ship time shouldnt be too bad. I don't mind waiting, but the no response to my email bothers me

Hi guys,

sorry to jump in here with my first post. I have a profile on a different forum, but this discussion on SS is better than anything on that forum.

I ordered a bottle of Osta from SS last Wednesday. I received an email confirmation after ordering. I still have not received anything in the mail (been 7 days, 5 business days), and I emailed them twice about the ship date, and have not received a response.

Anyone else order from them recently? have any issues? I live in TX, and they're in GA, so the ship time shouldnt be too bad. I don't mind waiting, but the no response to my email bothers me

Hey Doc, haven't received any email regarding this. Please shoot me us one today and we overnight you your order if you have not received it. We aim to please here.

[email protected]

Thanks!
SS

Hey Doc, haven't received any email regarding this. Please shoot me us one today and we overnight you your order if you have not received it. We aim to please here.

[email protected]

Thanks!
SS

great! Sent an email right after posting, already have a response. (was that you?) Sorry about the first email, it's in my sent box but must have got lost on the airwaves!

anywho, now I see the great customer service sarmssearch provides that everyone talks about, thanks a million

great! Sent an email right after posting, already have a response. (was that you?) Sorry about the first email, it's in my sent box but must have got lost on the airwaves!

anywho, now I see the great customer service sarmssearch provides that everyone talks about, thanks a million

SarmSSearch certainly has incredible customer service and ultra fast shipping.....Proof right there!

Good thread

I've a question, hoping someone can answer. I've seen people reference potential for mild AIs on cycle or post cycle for Osta. I've also seen people talk about natural test boosters post-cycle. This confused me, as I'm under the impression that natty test boosters such as dhea don't have scientific backing in their efficacy. So my question is three-fold:

(1) what natural test boosters are effective and recommended pct for osta (2) what type of AIs or pct products are ideal on cycle and/or post cycle and (3) is a mega dose of trans resveratrol effective or even ideal for any or all of these concerns?

-Dax

I might want to run one of these during my pct but all i'm seeing is people stacking both together, can you use just one?

I might want to run one of these during my pct but all i'm seeing is people stacking both together, can you use just one?

A little research will lead you to your answer.

Yes, you can run these chems individually. S-1 (MK-2866) is perfect for PCT.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom