Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alflutop for torn Bicep

madhacker

I have torn my distal Bicep tendon 80% and will be undergoing reconstructive surgery May 2nd. Will Alflutop, post-op help speed my recovery?

Thanks
Mad

I do know about healing times as i tore my bicep 2 years ago, i was unable to train for over 6 months! There is also a risk that it may tear of when you start back training its a bummer!

madhacker said:
I have torn my distal Bicep tendon 80% and will be undergoing reconstructive surgery May 2nd. Will Alflutop, post-op help speed my recovery?

Thanks
Mad

For those who don't know what Aflutop is it is basically conditioned as an injectable solution, contains in 1 ml solution 10 mg bioactive concentrate. Its been shown to restore chondrocytes homeostasis in damaged tissues,
stimulate regenerative processes at cartilage level, and improve the synovial fluid and the afflicted cartilage quality.

So your answer is undoubtedly, yes. I have some right now because I am training for a strongman competition and I am fearful of injury.

Alflutop might help your torn bicep to heal quicker.I just finished a 21 day cycle of alflutop to help my aging joints.
I must say for real that alfutop does keep my joints well lubricated and apparently it also stimulates new cartilage formation.
I did`nt like the everyday pokes for 21 days,but i used 30 gauge 3/4" pins so i barely felt it at all.
Good luck with your bicep.

but isnt aflutop a " masking agent" the more i read up on it the more i realize its a TEMPERARY fix.

can anyone explain a bit more

bump for more responses from anyone with experience

It work's very well at helping sore joint's and injuries such as shoulder tears and knee injuries. I dislocated my shoulder a couple week's ago and i asked the doc about this stuff and he said go ahead it should help. There's a ton of positive feedback on a couple of the other board's.

Top Bottom