Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol on TesT??

UgoBoSS

Does alcohol waste your muscles away, if drinking in moderation - say 2 times a week. Meaning Jack-D and various wines, JD with "no" coke or other fizzy shit but lets say a quantity of 300-400ml on the rocks ( with ice :D ), wine around 750ml-1.5 ltre is the consumption.

Interested in these 2 types of alcohol as we know beer, shockwaves, and spirits including JD if added with coke - lemonade etc is sugar crazy.

Yes it will interfere with gains.

Any alcohols will interfere with gains, it's a matter of degree.

The safe bet is to avoid alcohol entirely. If you must drink, like lets say you have a certain kind of social life where it's just better to have a drink in your hand in certain situations, I'd go with red wine or a light beer, no more than 1-2 at a time. Even then I would only do that 1-2 times a week.

Of all the sacrifices to make to have a good/strong body alcohol should be one of the first (then training, then diet, etc)

Lumberg said:
Yes it will interfere with gains.

Any alcohols will interfere with gains, it's a matter of degree.

The safe bet is to avoid alcohol entirely. If you must drink, like lets say you have a certain kind of social life where it's just better to have a drink in your hand in certain situations, I'd go with red wine or a light beer, no more than 1-2 at a time. Even then I would only do that 1-2 times a week.

Of all the sacrifices to make to have a good/strong body alcohol should be one of the first (then training, then diet, etc)

I couldn't agree more. I used to drink like a fish.. didn't care about what damage i was doing to my body. Now.. a little older I can see how much better I grow and lean out while I don't drink.
*I used to be able to watch my lower for abs get all blury just from drinking friday and saturday!!!

Ok so its not just the added fizzy drinks, but actually the alcohol as well - on the rocks only or with coke, its still gonna hit you (reasonably badly i assume).

Any idea on in-depth info regarding the topic matter at hand.
The more the brain see's the more determined a choice one can make.

There's lots of info on alcohol, I would suggest going plat and doing a search. There are all kinds of studies that show the catabolic nature of any kind of alcohol. I've seen lots of posts but I can't dig them up for you.

Besides what actually happens physiologically from the alcohol, alcohol takes it toll on your body when the hangover interferes with your training, diet, sleep, etcetera.

Ok thx cheers Lumberg.

Hangover isn't in the conclusion, though if it did happen it would be timed for the day off time of week. Physiological knock on effects, now that sounds pretty interesting to here - more facts the better. Cheers

Haha..All the guys on steroids are sitting here saying how bad alcohol is for you. I bet I'm the only one here that finds that funny.

Alcohol inhibits test production. You can actually lower your test levels with alcohol. But drinking one a week in modeartion is not going to make a huge difference.

Remeber - Moderation is the key!

Top Bottom