Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol sides vs Steroids sides...

newpump

Is it just me or are the potential sides for using alcohol VERY close to MOST of the potential sides for using gear? Liver damage, heart trouble, death if taken in large quanteties etc etc. Am I off my rocker here? If not - they why is alcohol still legal?? It can KILL you and has NO possitive effects. Gear at least can cut your gut and make you strong! Someone tell me I'm being naive please...:confused:

How many people die every year from alcohol ? I mean liver cancers and stuff ? How many families destroy cause the husband is a drunkass and beats his wife and kids ? Nobody wants to talk about that but they all point out roids as the tool of the devil, some dangerous shit. Ye my ass ! I drink 1-2 beer every week, sometimes nothing and I'm ok with myself since I'm not hurting anybody. I juice, I'm chill. We cant say the same about some alcohol-addicts....

THE REASON IS YOU DONT PAY TAX ON ROIDS, DRUGS BUT YOU DO ON CIGS AND BOOZE..THATS WHY THE 2 BIG KILLERS ARE LEGAL AND THE REST AINT

LookRight said:
THE REASON IS YOU DONT PAY TAX ON ROIDS, DRUGS BUT YOU DO ON CIGS AND BOOZE..THATS WHY THE 2 BIG KILLERS ARE LEGAL AND THE REST AINT

I dont mind paying taxes on roids, at least I wouldn't need to go on the black market.....

I would pay taxes, visit my doc AND get regular bloodwork done if 'roids were legal. sheesh. What a time we are living in :(. Is there any legislature out there attempting to get 'roids re-legalized?

Top Bottom