Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol on Cycle!

Androbrah

Right, I'm gonna cut straight to the case.
A friend of mine is leaving the country for good tomorrow night, so he's throwing a house party.
Alot of my old friends from high school will be there and there will be alcohol.

I'm running Anavar only at 50mg a day every morning and currently 13 days in.

I don't drink as it is often (Once a month maybe if lucky) Would it be okay to have one night of drinking? Could i stop the Var for one day (tomorrow) and drink?

I've been told yes and no but thought it would be best to come to a bodybuilding forum with expertise lifters to put me straight.

There is another option if i dont drink but i dont think we can talk about recreational drugs on here or i should say recreational plants.

If you want to piss blood and fuck your liver and kidneys, then go for it! Your taking a liver toxic oral drug! Do you really need to ask?

Make sure to eat plenty of food that day.. you'll be full so will drink less.. For every drink try have a pint of water. Or at least a pint of water every 2 drinks.. try not go too crazy but enjoy yourself all the same.

Are you taking anything for your liver while on cycle??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm currently taking Liv 52 on cycle and my Multi-Vits etc as well.
Not planning on going crazy anyway, Is there any drink i should stay well clear of?
I remember before the guy who owns the supplement shop by me told my dad to stay well clear of Vodka and spirits the same as it.

Not planning to get legless, Literally just have a drink and get merry.

A lot of guys will come on here and maybe flame you for what you want to do. The truth is, a night of drinking won't kill you. The main thing is to stay sensible. I don't believe in letting your lifestyle get in the way of life, and I don't turn down bad food or alcohol at rare social events because of it. Don't become a zealot, enjoy life, and be sensible. Moderation is the key to anything and everything

Just be moderate man , really , if its just one might you'll be ok. It'd be bad if you do it everyweek, but obviously you're not, so enjoy yourself eat a lot before , so you dont get wasted and drunk moderately.

Enjoy!!

Oh and drink lots and lots of what to help your liver piss away the toxins.

Peace out

you need n2guard regardless bro... other than that you will be fine... just don't make it a habit... one night will not cause you issues but if you make it a habit then you have no business using steroids... other than that, you are good...

Top Bottom