Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol and aas

suarez66

Someone mentioned to me that you should not drink while on gear because it can make you really violent and aggressive. Is this true? I don’t plan on drinking at all I was just looking to educate myself.

it can lower testosterone for one... it will definitely hinder your gains and if you are prone to anger, its definitely not going to help... i have a new video coming out soon discussing how bad it can hurt your testosterone levels in general... there are going to be guys that say its okay because it wont "kill" you but that doesn't make it smart or good to do whatsoever... i dont recommend it at all... NOT TO MENTION the empty calories as well... there's nothing good about it

Someone mentioned to me that you should not drink while on gear because it can make you really violent and aggressive. Is this true? I don’t plan on drinking at all I was just looking to educate myself.

No. That's BS. But drinking booze and using drugs... what happened to being healthy?

No science behind that at all. You don't want to drink on cycle because your organs are already under a tremendous amount of stress from the steroids. Add alcohol and it just gets worse. On top of that, alcohol will delay or prevent you from achieving your goals. I am not saying a beer here and there is going to kill you but regular drinking or binging on weekends is a terrible idea.

Alcohol is a sedative. It won't make you aggressive but it WILL increase estrogen levels and lower testosterone levels. It's also very calorie dense.

A glass of wine here and there is no issue but the less alcohol you drink - the better

Top Bottom