Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alchemia Laboratory Sust 250?

JAIRO

Just Got This Stuff.never Heard Of This Brand?any Help Or Feed Back Would Be Greatly Appreciated.here's A Pic
Its Says
Sustatest-250
Alchemia Laboratory Srl
Via S. Faustino 68
Milano Italy

Real Or Fake
It Was Nicely Wrap And Has A Few Company Halograms And Has A Flip Seal.thanks Guys!

JAIRO said:
Just Got This Stuff.never Heard Of This Brand?any Help Or Feed Back Would Be Greatly Appreciated.here's A Pic
Its Says
Sustatest-250
Alchemia Laboratory Srl
Via S. Faustino 68
Milano Italy

Real Or Fake
It Was Nicely Wrap And Has A Few Company Halograms And Has A Flip Seal.thanks Guys!
again, why are you buying something that youve never heard of, dont you do the research b4hand???

JAIRO said:
Its Says
Sustatest-250
Alchemia Laboratory Srl
Via S. Faustino 68
Milano Italy

Real Or Fake

yes, I have some test prop they made and 2 trenbolones by them, good to go. The CO is a front for shit made in MEX not Italy. the real alchemia labs issued a statement saying they dont make steroids, peroid. its legit, have fun

lexi365 said:
yes, I have some test prop they made and 2 trenbolones by them, good to go. The CO is a front for shit made in MEX not Italy. the real alchemia labs issued a statement saying they dont make steroids, peroid. its legit, have fun
THANX LEXI.THE PACKAING LOOKS REAL LEGIT,SO I GUESS I CAN GIVE IT A TRY.EVERYONES FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED,BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD ANY LUCK WITH THIS.

Top Bottom