Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol vs. Clenbuterol - New Video by Dylan Gemelli

thanks guys... i really learned a lot more than i was expecting when putting this video together... there is quite a bit of info that everyone needs to see when it comes to both of these...

Albuterol definately feels better and is less harmful than clen. I haven't run it in a while. Maybe I'll grab some from AG and run it with some T3.

+1 i especially appreciated the discussion of the minutiae of technical details such as the effects on RER, BMR, and Vo2 max... Most other discussions are more broad and general and simply do not go into EXACTLY why compound A > compound B. One thing I disagree heavily with is the clen half-life. Clen has a half-life of 36 hours, which is another reason why dosing is horrific. If you are taking 100 mics every day, you are actually probably running 150 every day for 12 hours of day 2 and beyond as it's effectiveness is almost 50% of whatever dose you took after 24 hours. So taking 100 mics monday a.m. You will still have 50 mics coarsing through your veins Tuesday a.m. Even before subsequent dosage. IMO, the only compound that frightens me more than clen is DNP, which most boards will not even recognize... And rightfully so. Lastly, discussing the catabolism of clen versus the anabolism of al is big time. I personally feel that the anabolic effect of albuterol can slightly offset the catabolic effects of T3 whereas clen further contributes to the catabolism of both fat and muscle, the latter being much more pronounced and loathed by we who chase aesthetic superiority .

Another great video mate. Another bonus of albuterol is that it gets through Australian customs :) . I just have a few questions regarding albuterol. What amount of taurine should I supplement with whilst on ? Should I only do 3 week cycles ? How long of a break should you have in between cycles ? My cycles I have planned are 3x 4mg week 1, 3x 6mg week 2, 3x 8mg week 3. Does that look alright

Albuterol definately feels better and is less harmful than clen. I haven't run it in a while. Maybe I'll grab some from AG and run it with some T3.

That's good to know, I'll have to give it a shot when I need to throw something in to help speed along lipolysis.

Top Bottom