Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albuterol vs clenbuterol?

Frequent dosages make it hard for a lot of guys with albuterol use, just one of the reasons we prefer clenbuterol. :)

I personally get better results from Albut than Clen. I dose 4 times a day at 4mg. I get the same results as with Clen, but don't feel like a parkison's victim.

The real plus of Albut is the lack of side effects. When you're dosed correctly it feels a bit like one too many cups of a coffe. Just a slight Buzz. Where as a proper dose with Clen leaves me making my protein shake involountarily. (shake shake shake shake). It seems like a lot of guys think the lack of sideeffects is a lack of potentcy.

One negative of the lack of side effects is it's hard to tell when it loses it's effectivness. For this, I chart my body temp an hour after taking my first albut in the morning. My basal temp is 98.4 (slow metabolism) but when the Albut is working I average 99 degrees. When the temp falls off, I cycle it off for a week and take 50mg of Benedryl (Diphenhydramine) every night for a week.

The real plus of Albut over Clen is I can run this stuff up to 6 weeks! With Clen I'd acclimate to it at around 10 days in. But with albut, if I start with 2mg 4 times a day then ramp up as body temp drops I run it an average of 4 to 5 weeks before the body temp drops off. I wont take more than 16mg in one day as the clinical studies only tested up to 16mg. (ya ya, I'm a little girl)

To dose at work, I'd suggest premixing the albut with water or other supplements. I put my doses is those little plastic 5 hour energy bottles. People at work just assume I'm taking enery drinks and not Albuterol. They might get a little curious if I was measuring out doses with a dosing syringe at the company sink. heh

G--

Remember Albuterol works for some and clen for others,
albuterol has to be taken multiple time per day unlike clen
albuterol is abit milder

Top Bottom