Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albuterol vs clenbuterol?

T-Dawg said:
I have a bottle of liquid albuterol left over from something. I hadn't really thought about it much before, but last night I was reading a book at the bookstore (The anabolic Edge or something like that) and in that book it lists albuterol in the same class as clenbuterol.

Does anyone have experience with albuterol? I just starting cutting and if it can help - maybe I should use it up.

(fyi - I just started EC stack yesterday )

Albuterol isnt thermogenic, i.e. wont make you loss fat.
Just clenbuterol is.

As simple as that.

We used to carry Albuterol, but the demand was too weak to keep the product. We might bring it back if demand allows. :)
Is levalbuterol in the same class as albuterol and clen?

Is levalbuterol in the same class as albuterol and clen?

This is from wiki:
The use of levalbuterol over the more traditionally used racemic albuterol is controversial among health care professionals. That using levalbuterol instead of albuterol produces less direct effect on β1-adrenergic receptors and/or fewer cardiac side effects has been suggested, but not consistently demonstrated by long term, well-designed clinical trials.

We suggest clenbuterol over albuterol. :cool:

Albuterol is said to be better on the heart then clen

also must shorter half life then clen

damn my little bro takes albuterol but he never takes it, its just lays around in the medacine cabinet. He as pilles of the shit but its the canister. Is the canister good too??

IMHO (guys that means in my honest opinion so don't come back cryin) is that Clen and the like is just a waste. T3, ephedrine,caffeine/aspirine, the like is so much more effective with none of the crap of clen

IMHO (guys that means in my honest opinion so don't come back cryin) is that Clen and the like is just a waste. T3, ephedrine,caffeine/aspirine, the like is so much more effective with none of the crap of clen
I have heard that about ephedra, caffine and asprine being the same as clen.

Top Bottom