Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol protocol

BericOLAN

I got hooked with some albuterol, so I guess – whynot use it, if I already have it? So could you give me some tipsabout best way of using it? Do I take it with food, or by itself? Howmuch per day is a good dosage to get fat loss with minimal sideeffects? Do I need any additional supplements with it?

I would not use albuterol, as it was never meant forfat loss, and there is no dosage that will both burn fat, and at thesame time not cause side effects. The thing is that it has thesefat-burning effects when overdosed. The kind of dosages you use forfat loss is way above the medical dosages. Also, it will wash outsuch minerals as potassium and magnesium, so expect huge cramps,which will make it hard to train properly.

Check out Steve's article above. Honestly though, albuterol is way overrated. You will just get a bunch of side effects with very little fat loss help.

Hi guys! Thanks for answering. And what you think is a compound that gives noticeable and good results in fat loss? Which ones you consider are worth it?

SARMS and PPAR modulators will help you lose fat without any side effects at all, and they are very effective. I find that the triple stack of Cardarine GW/Sr9009 + Ostarine + Andarine works especially well for that purpose.

Hi guys! Thanks for answering. And what you think is a compound that gives noticeable and good results in fat loss? Which ones you consider are worth it?

everybody wants to lose fat. the first things you must do is eat less and exercise more. it is a simple, yet hard thing for people to accept

you can add in cardarine (sarms1 brand) and n2slin pre meals to get an added boost.

For me, I like 20mg Cardarine per day with 4-6 tablets n2slin per day.

I toss in the EC stack here and there for appetite suppression.

Top Bottom