Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol with mk677

What would be the purpose of stacking these two.. fat loss I'd assume? It's a pretty obscure stack in my opinion, not sure how you came up with it.. but whatever floats your boat. Honestly wouldn't expect anything to drastic, nothing a good diet couldn't do.

To run it I'd go..

25mg daily of MK-677 forever, or at least 12 months.
12-16mg Albuterol, split into 4mg doses through the day.. not sure how long to run and how it compares to Clen.. but I'd say run for 30 days, take a week off and go at it again. I think an ECA stack would be much more ideal.

i agree with AAF above

only thing i would suggest is starting your albuterol at 8mg and jacking it up 2mg every few days. albuterol does come with all the sides of clen if you up the dose too much

i think though you would enjoy a cardarine or sR9009 cycle with MK677 more than using albuterol

You could stack them without an issue but it seems like a really weird combo. I am assuming your goal is fat loss since you are choosing albuterol. The issue you might run into is Nutrobal causing an increase in hunger. You will have to be aware of that.

I think a better stack for fat los would be Cardarine, N2Slin, S4.

Top Bottom