Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol + Caffeine stack? Like an EC stack?

MegatonPunch

Albuterol and Ephedrine are very similar as Beta receptor antagonists. Albuterol is much more focused on B2, where Ephedrine is a receptor shotgun. But they both work in similar ways. Heck, both of them are prescribed for asthma.

Studies show significant gains when stacking Ephedrine with Caffeine. So, this leads me to wonder: shouldn't we get similar gains from stacking Albuterol with Caffeine? So instead of an EC stack we have an AC stack?

It seems logical, but I can't find much of anything on the subject. Any opinions? Am I brilliant, or an idiot? Or just Brilliantly Idiotic?

Oh, I just stacked 200mg of Caffeine with my morning dose of 4mg Albut and my legs are dancing all over the place.Lots of nervous energy but no shakes. Body temp is about 99.1 degrees (f). No sweats and heart rate is around 65, instead of my resting 54. So my heart isn't racing, but man I just want to be out side running around. hahha.

If it's safe, I may want to save the stack for just before workouts.

Top Bottom