Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA and Pregnancy

akrama

Hi,

My girlfriend and I have been taking ALA "3000mg" daily and been experiencing wonderful results. However, we have just found out some wonderful personal news. Stacey has been pregnant for 7 weeks now. She immediately quit taking all supplements including the ALA...

We are seeking some advice as far as taking ALA while pregnant. Any valuable information is truly appreciated...

Regards,
The Lovers

I would have to say that this is a highly important question and I would not want you guys to be misled in any way, shape or form... you should really consult her Ob/Gyn and ask this question. They would know best what route for you guys to take.

Congrats and good luck!!!:)

Great news for ya bro.

As a note my wife was taking about 100mgs a few times a day. Her doc said that was fine. Not sure about the 3g - your really don't want to remove the sugar from the blood, else the baby will not have enough. My wife has found that the little one is a very good "gluclose disposer", in fact she will have to be very careful in the future as many develop gestnational diab. during term

(sorry about typing, hurt my had and have to type less fingers)

Top Bottom