Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA Huck, Fonz, Macro please help and put an end to this question

McBane

Does ALA in fact degenerate in the air? I have done some searching on search engines, through articles, and the national library of medicine and could find nothing about ALA degenerating when exposed to oxygen. My purpose for asking is that I wish to buy powder in bulk from BAC and cap it myself to save money, but obviously do not wish to do so if the ALA will be rendered ineffective due the extended exposure to air, compared to the pre-capped caps. To me it seems that obviously the ALA would have to be exposed to air at some point. Anyways please just help put an end to this contreversy as I've read so many different posts saying different things.

bump, really interested in hearing a final answer. I would also like to see some sort of study or something if possible to back up whatever anyone might answer, just to see a bit of evidence. I read some of the back threads and each said something different on the exposure of ALA to air.

Thanks Huck, neither have I, yet I've read tons of posts that state otherwise. Seems to me like there is no truth behind these claims but just wanted to double check.

Top Bottom