Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is ALA good for weight loss or just slowing weight gain

Lao Tzu

I dont get it, ive heard of ALA being used for weight loss but you'd figure it would serve no purpose unless you were eating more calories than you needed and the ALA redirected them out of the fat cells and into muscle.

Also, does R-ALA have any benefits over ALA other than the fact that you only need about 1/5 the dosage.

The anabolicfitness.net website has all the information you are looking for. That being said, don't expect miracles. For body comp changes nothing beats AAS. I take 300mg/day of r-ala for general health and found it not cost effective for body composition based on my own glucometer data. I found very little effect when taking 100mg r-ala per 20g of carbs.

bringing this to the top.

If fat cells work like bone cells then i can understand how ALA would encourage weight loss. Bone cells are not static, they are always pulling calcium out of and putting new calcium into the osteoclasts (whatever the calcium storing bone cells are called, i learned this a year ago), so a drug that prevented reabsorbtion of calcium into these cells would lead to osteoperosis.

Do fat cells work the same way, with fat continously being taken out and put back in, or are they static? if they are static i fail to see how ALA could encourage weight loss.

Top Bottom