Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ala damn kind of pricey....

RAMPAGE1

heys guys whats the lowest but still get great results from ala becuase damn its expensive ...i hear alot from it and went to get some but it was alot for a lil....:magilicut

gots to pay to play

800mgs is the min

2-3 grams for the majic to begin

Hey buddy- my phamacutically made ALA will be in on Friday or Monday...... I am selling a 250mg cap for 12.5 cents each.

Check out my autoresponder---- [email protected]

Any questions shoot me an email.

Ty

depends on your goals

at 2-3 grams before carb up meals you will stay hypoglymic even after a large meal and the ALA will have an insulin mimic like effect shuttling the protien and carbs to your muscles. Read Hucks post on how ALA can be as effective as primo in these regards.

Also ALA is one of the best detoxs on the planet and can help your liver to heal itself. Your should see improvement in your skin as well.

peace

WAL-MART

GET YOUR ALA AT WAL-MART SPRING VALLEY BRAND.
5.83 a bottle of 60 caps 100mg now you can`t beat that and its probably the same company that makes it for prolab ect ect.

And its guaranteed for quality and purity ...

ALA gave me:
Incredible pumps
The ability to eat carbs effectivley
straighned out my liver
and for a while i had no idea why my skin was getting so much smoother.

Re: WAL-MART

amy0909us said:
GET YOUR ALA AT WAL-MART SPRING VALLEY BRAND.
5.83 a bottle of 60 caps 100mg now you can`t beat that and its probably the same company that makes it for prolab ect ect.

And its guaranteed for quality and purity ...

You can beat that.

I got mine from NOW at www.dpsnutrition.com $22 for 120 tabs at 250 mg each. MUCH better deal than wal mart.

NFG

Top Bottom