Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ain't it COOL when others start noticing your results?

nandroloner

I'm in week 7 now of my first cycle. I got out and shot some pool on Saturday night for the first time in quite a while. Guys were saying "Damn, you're stoked man - What gym do you go to?". And when they weren't watching, their girlfriends were saying "You're so buff! Tell me what I need to do to get toned up." It was so fucking cool! It's not like I couldn't pull before, but damn! The reaction was incredible! I could have had any chick in that place.

Damn I'm luvin this! It just makes me want to smoke the weights this afternoon that much more!

-nandroloner

Congrats!

My best friend did his first cycle right before our five year reunion.

I think by the end he was getting sick of the compliments!

nandroloner said:
I'm in week 7 now of my first cycle. I got out and shot some pool on Saturday night for the first time in quite a while. Guys were saying "Damn, you're stoked man - What gym do you go to?". And when they weren't watching, their girlfriends were saying "You're so buff! Tell me what I need to do to get toned up." It was so fucking cool! It's not like I couldn't pull before, but damn! The reaction was incredible! I could have had any chick in that place.

Damn I'm luvin this! It just makes me want to smoke the weights this afternoon that much more!

-nandroloner

Nandroloner,

Sounds great! Just remember one thing brother, u've done this for yourself, to better your body, to be healthier both mentally and physically. The women and all the looks you're getting is all the little extras that come w/it! Keep your haed on the ground and your body healthy. Congratulations brother!

Well, I guess you can't help but let it go to your head a little... but in a good way. Sure I like the compliments and looks (like I said, it's not like I didn't get them before, but it was noticeably different this time), but more than that. It's kinda like when I graduated from college. I liked all the congratulatory comments, but I also knew that I had worked hard for it and deserved it. It just makes you feel good when your efforts are noticed by others.

Yes it is very nice. Even i have heard comments that wow man you have groved and some girl told me on the bar that you look like you workout on the gym. However there is these bastards that comes to say, you are fuckin streoid user´and spread the word. If i have drinked alcohol and i'm on the disco and someboydy comes to tell me that you are juicer, i will kick hiss ass!

Btw have any others have this kind experience? And what will you do, when some bastartd tells that you are just fuckin hormone mouse?

nandroloner said:
Well, I guess you can't help but let it go to your head a little... but in a good way. Sure I like the compliments and looks (like I said, it's not like I didn't get them before, but it was noticeably different this time), but more than that. It's kinda like when I graduated from college. I liked all the congratulatory comments, but I also knew that I had worked hard for it and deserved it. It just makes you feel good when your efforts are noticed by others.

I hope u didn't take it the wrong way. I felt the same way and the compliments made me feel unbeleivable, actually they made me feel so great I kinda lost sight on why I've been training but brought myself back to reality.

Congrats and keep it up!

Maxx Out said:

I hope u didn't take it the wrong way. I felt the same way and the compliments made me feel unbeleivable, actually they made me feel so great I kinda lost sight on why I've been training but brought myself back to reality.

Congrats and keep it up!

No bro, I didn't take it the wrong way. My comments were as much for my own benefit than anything else.

joeljuice said:
Btw have any others have this kind experience? And what will you do, when some bastartd tells that you are just fuckin hormone mouse?

You make that bastard FEEL like a mouse, that's why he tells you shit.

You intimidate the hell out of people. You intimidate on such a basic, fundamental level, and highlight normal people's insecurities and fears.

For most people, you are the physical manifestation of all they are afraid of. They are afraid someone better looking is going to take their woman away, that someone stronger than them will take something from them, that just being that much more physically superior you give them a crushing blow to their ego.

And in their resentment, they spew their bile in the hopes that they won't feel as bad as they do. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.

Just don't let it get you down.

Top Bottom