Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aight guys,,i need some input,,

razrshrp

aggrevation and frustration is setting in like a mother******,, first off i know i shouldnt have done this to begin w/ but thats all ancient history, i began a d3ca/pr0p cyc a week before christmas(600mgew/700mgew) by the 4th wk started noticeing my strength and definition comeing back, heres the problem, ive been itching like hell to run some tr3n-a, so i finally snatched some up and decided to drop the d3ca run 75mg w/ 150mg pr0p eod,now mon will be the 3rd wk of this,, my strength is still elevating while my size and weight is dropping,,,what the hell?? i also take 50mg chlom as well as 2.5mg letro on inject days. so now im just wondering wtf to do now,,i mean shit!!!, im even entertaining the idea of should i say fukit and go back to the orig, run?? i know this is flame worthy, but just some input guys please,,thx

tren 75mg eod// 150mg prop eod, i was just trying to be extra precautious by running chlmd because of dropping dec and dropping the doses of tes plus im a lttle more e- prone

well tren is known as a lean mass builder and strength monster. so this would explain y your strength is still increasing. this is a good sign. i bet this is more related to the drop in test/p than the deca. though test/p doesnt typically bloat like test/e or test/c it is still a test so u are probably losing some of that water weight would be my best guess.

what is your diet like? have u tried upping the protein and cals when u 1st noticed the drop?

yea,, my diet could not possibly be any leaner or cleaner, i dont take in as many carbs as i should,, but then again i have never through the yrs had a high carb intake and have always got good results on my cycles from a good clean high protien diet, so your advise would be to w/out a doubt continue the tren as is and just be patient while looking for any size gaines?? you can tell this is my 1st trn run, my favorite's through the yrs have always been sus/d3ca, so yea this is somewhat new. also this is my 1st time to run pr0p for a full cyc.

razrshrp said:
yea,, my diet could not possibly be any leaner or cleaner, i dont take in as many carbs as i should,, but then again i have never through the yrs had a high carb intake and have always got good results on my cycles from a good clean high protien diet, so your advise would be to w/out a doubt continue the tren as is and just be patient while looking for any size gaines?? you can tell this is my 1st trn run, my favorite's through the yrs have always been sus/d3ca, so yea this is somewhat new. also this is my 1st time to run pr0p for a full cyc.

i would continue since you have already dropped the deca. tren can suppress the appetite a little and be patient. it might not be a bad idea to bump up the calories by 500 a day.

Top Bottom