Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI question

Gary4949

I'm running 300 mg/week of test cyp and 2.5 iu of hgh. I plan on staying at this low dose of test for a few months. I have had gyno once but it was along time ago when I didn't even know about pct. I was wondering with this low dose of test should I run an AI while on cycle and if so which one?

Couldn't hurt. The common rule is to have an AI on hand when running a cycle to combat estro IF NEEDED. So maybe just have one on hand, and if you suspect a flare up, nip it in the ass.
Arimidex and Forma Stanzol would be my go to's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I have letro and forma. Do different AI do different things or are they all do the same thing just a different way?

I have letro and forma. Do different AI do different things or are they all do the same thing just a different way?

They are both AIs but adex is more suited for on cycle use to keep estrogen low where Letro acts fast and is powerful which makes it perfect for reversing gyno symptoms to use when they come

I'm just trying to figure out if I should run an AI while on cycle to prevent gyno or just have one on hand for if symptoms develope.

Thanks for all your help. I plan on running at 250mg of test for 2 1/2 months. so if I run an AI which one should I use and how much? I already have 2 bottles of forma but if you recommend something else I'll purchase it.

Top Bottom