Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI and PCT advise for Test Prop + VAR + Poviron Cycle

N_PITMAN

Hello, my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece I am running my 3rd cycle.
Stats: age 34
Height: 1,70 m
Weight 78 kg
Fat%: 18-19 %
I know you will say my bodyfat is quite high but I’ve done it again (and I have already started it).
My diet is in place.
This time I want to run something simple and light, just to recover my form. Loose the fat and maintain as much lean mass as possible, and even maybe gain some. I was thinking something more like: Lose 5 – kg fat and gain 1-2 kg lean mass.
Last cycle was: Test prop, Primo and Var. Got great results but I believe I messed up with
PCT though and unfortunately I had an accident and did not train for about 9 months and to be honest I ate a lot.
This Year I’m thinking of running only Test Prop and Var as a cutting cycle.
I started last week and my plan is the following:
Test Prop EODAnavar EDProviron ED
Week 14ml4 x shotsOFFOFF
Week 23.5ml3 x shots20-30mg25mg
Week 34ml4 x shots30mg50mg
Week 44.5ml3 x shots40mgOFF
Week 54.5ml4 x shots50mg25mg
Week 64.5ml3 x shots60mg50mg
Week 74ml4 x shots50-40mgmg
Week 83ml3 x shots30-20mg37.5mg
Anavar is divided into 3 doses.
Proviron into 2 doses.
My on ccycle support is the following:
Omega 3-6-9
Vitamin E-400
VitaminC-500
Multivitamin
Life Support 2.0
Silymarin

I would really appreciate some good advice regarding AI and PCT.
I have “Anastrazole 1mg” (arimidex) at hand and some Nolvadex.
Which one should I take and when?
Should I take HCG along, during cycle how much and when?
Finally can you please propose a correct PCT.
Thank you all very much in advance for your time.

raising and lowering your dosages is a weird strategy. remember steroids are not like taking aspirin, they stick around longer in your system.. yes even orals .. proviron has a much longer half life then an aspirin does. I believe 12 hours

anyway stick to the same dosages the whole way .. the prop can be EOD at 100mg.. that gives you 350mg a week.. that's a good dosage. if you want it higher go to 150mg EOD. anavar do 50-60mg a day.. and proviron do 25-50mg a day.

its that simple.. no need to keep changing your dosages every week

Your cycle is all over the place. KISS - Keep it simple stupid.

It is completely untrue that long estered testosterones like test e or test cyp aromatize into estrogen more then test prop. That is bro-science. Stick with long estered testosterones for your cycle so you only need to inject twice per week.

I would also increase your cycle length to 12 weeks. Building muscle is a slow process. 8 weeks really isn't a long time. 12 weeks will give your body a lot more time to change and grow from the influx of hormones. I would do a 12 week test cycle + an 8 week anavar kick start.

Last tip - N2guard is a much better liver support. That is what I recommend. You can order it from n2bm.com.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
proviron 25-50mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 8
anavar 50mg/day (25mg am 25mg pm)
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
proviron 25-50mg/day

Weeks 1 - 8
N2guard 7 capsules/day

Follow this through and you will have a great cycle

I agree with the previous statements. You're overcomplicating things for no reason. Though I would not do 50 mgs of an oral for any longer than 4 weeks. Certainly not 8, not even var.

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
proviron 25-50mg/day

Weeks 1 - 8
N2guard 7 capsules/day

Follow this through and you will have a great cycle

This is what I would recommend you follow.

Top Bottom