Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI during PCT Bad? ( I'm hoping this guy is full of it)

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Dr. John: (From another Forum) **DR part is most likely bullshit.

Using an AI during post cycle therapy, as many advocate, lowers E too much, thereby extending the time of Lipid Profile damage, endothelial dysfunction, and lowered estrogen in neurological tissues (dangerous to cognitive function--permanently). IMPO, estrogen antagonism should be the first line therapy.

can ulter/mac smash this for me?

I am curious as well, I have heard similar claims many times. I have never done it, so not worried bout it, but always have heard conflicting facts..

littleb said:
I am curious as well, I have heard similar claims many times. I have never done it, so not worried bout it, but always have heard conflicting facts..

cool, so atleast there are 2 sides.

im using one right now thats why i needed to ask

Well, he's taking it to an extreme.. unless estrogen is really a problem for you, something like Letro which will completely eradicate your e-levels is not recommended.. something that will LOWER, but still maintain a decent amount of estrogen is what is usually suggested.. along with poor lipid profiles and the rest of the stuff he mentioned, lowered estrogen levels will also cause sore joints, strength loss, fatigue, loss of libido, etc.

mikefear said:
Well, he's taking it to an extreme.. unless estrogen is really a problem for you, something like Letro which will completely eradicate your e-levels is not recommended.. something that will LOWER, but still maintain a decent amount of estrogen is what is usually suggested.. along with poor lipid profiles and the rest of the stuff he mentioned, lowered estrogen levels will also cause sore joints, strength loss, fatigue, loss of libido, etc.

Nice, so basically with AIFM, it is lowering it, but not completey wiping estrogen out, (except if you are using 6pumps, and start to feel the low estro sides)

Thank you, i was wondering because HCG, spikes estrogen, and i was like shit wtf am i suposed to do lol....i forgot my aifm one day, and i bloated same day. Crazy stuff.

mm107 said:
Dr. John: (From another Forum) **DR part is most likely bullshit.

Using an AI during post cycle therapy, as many advocate, lowers E too much, thereby extending the time of Lipid Profile damage, endothelial dysfunction, and lowered estrogen in neurological tissues (dangerous to cognitive function--permanently). IMPO, estrogen antagonism should be the first line therapy.

can ulter/mac smash this for me?
Depends what ai is used some ai's dont mess with lipids aromasin and aifm dont but fem and adex are pretty harsh

AIFM and aromasin are good choices for PCT. As your PCT progresses, reduce the dosage over time. Once you're done with the clomid, keep the AIFM going and continue to reduce it. By the end, after a couple of weeks, you should be down to, maybe, one pump EOD.

You do have to be careful with AI use post-cycle since you can over-quash the oestrogen. Quashing some of it interrupts the feedback mechanism and helps the body to think it needs to be producing more test, which is what you want.

Some run a low-dose AI natty just to boost test by this same mechanism. 6-Oxo is popular for this purpose.

blut wump said:
AIFM and aromasin are good choices for PCT. As your PCT progresses, reduce the dosage over time. Once you're done with the clomid, keep the AIFM going and continue to reduce it. By the end, after a couple of weeks, you should be down to, maybe, one pump EOD.

You do have to be careful with AI use post-cycle since you can over-quash the oestrogen. Quashing some of it interrupts the feedback mechanism and helps the body to think it needs to be producing more test, which is what you want.

Some run a low-dose AI natty just to boost test by this same mechanism. 6-Oxo is popular for this purpose.

im going to be going with a product called P.C.T. by anabolic xtreme. (former sponser here)
its a 'test booster'

Top Bottom