Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI causing joint pain ??

bigtimecoach

Taking 400mg of Primo weekly (4th week) along w/ my daily HRT of 150mg test creme and 1 i.u of HGH. Also started an AI (aromasin) EOD. Does anyone have experience w/ joint pain caused by the AI. I'm experiencing major wrist, thumb and hand pain. I read somewhere that an AI will cause joint pain. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks in advance

you dont need to take an AI with primo.
taking an AI with primo will drop your estrogen extremely low. so that is a possible cause.

however, you are describing pain that is also common to hgh (though uncommon at those dosages)

Aromasin causes terrible joint pain for me. Even dosages as low as 12.5 mg eod make all of my joints scream.

A'dex does not cause any joint pain for me.

Go figure.

bigtimecoach said:
Taking 400mg of Primo weekly (4th week) along w/ my daily HRT of 150mg test creme and 1 i.u of HGH. Also started an AI (aromasin) EOD. Does anyone have experience w/ joint pain caused by the AI. I'm experiencing major wrist, thumb and hand pain. I read somewhere that an AI will cause joint pain. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks in advance

t-sama said:
Aromasin causes terrible joint pain for me. Even dosages as low as 12.5 mg eod make all of my joints scream.

A'dex does not cause any joint pain for me.

Go figure.
That was me.....my joints,.....hands, wrists, elbows and knees screamed. I was taken 10-12mg aromasin eod and this occured. I stopped 5 days ago and it seems to be subsiding.

bigtimecoach said:
That was me.....my joints,.....hands, wrists, elbows and knees screamed. I was taken 10-12mg aromasin eod and this occured. I stopped 5 days ago and it seems to be subsiding.
really this seems to be said by a lot of people.

a-dex did it to me but a mod told me to run it .5mg everyday then up it to 1mg everyday that was way to much for me.

Did not have a prob with A dex other than taking awhile for gyno to go away. I am using aromasin now at 20mgs a day and I notice that my knees hurt more than usual.
Gyno showed up at 10mgs a day but seems to be under control with 20.

Top Bottom