Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI for alcohol related estrogen??

herdus33

I've seen a few threads recently about alcohol so it got me thinking. Could an AI help block some of the estrogen related sides caused by alcohol? I'm not asking if it would make it ok to drink alcohol, since of course there are many other reason to not drink it. It just seems there might be some science behind this idea.

Alcohol related estrogen isn't the main concern with alcohol. I know cops that love to drink off duty and work out hard to keep the beer guts down to a minimum, but even if you avert the estrogenic side effects, you will not avert the blood pressure issues, the horrible lack of motivation to do much of anything constructive, that fatty liver, kidney problems, etc..... There is also not just issues with beer gut and fat, but possibly enlargement of the intestines causing dystension. A beer gut or alcohol gut isn't just about fat, but also abdominal dystension with apparent growth of smooth muscle as well as possible growth of vascular tissue.

1 or 2 bottles of beer a day or 1 or 2 glasses of wine per day are probably okay, but more than that or seeing yourself drink more than that can lead to a larger problem. If you don't drink, please don't start.

perryscoon said:
I just read recently that 2 drinks a day for men & 1 drink a day for women is not only okay, but healthy.
Yes, there are some wines that are supposed to be great in serious moderation. Kudos as well to those who can abide by moderation without going into excess. I prefer no alcohol for advice just to never give anyone a temptation....just good advice. I do have an occasional glass of wine or a beer with a steak dinner or a good italian meal, but that is usually two or three times a week at most. About 20 years ago, in college, I drank too much one night that I vomited for 2 days. I wouldn't have been surprised if I didn't have some mild alcohol poisoning. I have barely drank after that. It is always best to never even get started with drinking, but if you do, keep it to a minimum please.

Donnie Darko said:
Yes, there are some wines that are supposed to be great in serious moderation. Kudos as well to those who can abide by moderation without going into excess. I prefer no alcohol for advice just to never give anyone a temptation....just good advice. I do have an occasional glass of wine or a beer with a steak dinner or a good italian meal, but that is usually two or three times a week at most. About 20 years ago, in college, I drank too much one night that I vomited for 2 days. I wouldn't have been surprised if I didn't have some mild alcohol poisoning. I have barely drank after that. It is always best to never even get started with drinking, but if you do, keep it to a minimum please.

Red wines are rich in anti-oxidants that help keep arterial plaque at bay. One glass a night isn't a bad thing, at all.

dirty~d~ said:
Red wines are rich in anti-oxidants that help keep arterial plaque at bay. One glass a night isn't a bad thing, at all.
I think this is along the lines of what I'm trying to say, but with a warning to people who may succumb to excesses. I'll go a step further by way of wine selection though.....Italian red wines. Italian reds I have heard are the best for anti-oxidants and it is always easy to spot them in a glass since they are always a venetian red color and no other wines share the same unique shade of color to my knowledge. I do know and understand wine, but I am amazed that I am able rank wine while not drinking it much at all.

Holy crap! I think I might be a snob.

I think I would just prefer everyone to have a good diet and not drink at all or in serious moderation if possible. We can achieve good health with diet, multivitamins, etc... without relying upon leeches for bloodletting these days I hope. I think I am starting to sound just like my parents too. I see a thread about using AI's to thwart the side effects of alcohol and a red flag goes up and I worry about other people falling prey to something that can be horribly unhealthy.

Ever tried drinking on tren? It has little to no effect. It doesn't give the pleasurable feeling I normally get from alcohol at all. Very strange.

Donnie Darko said:
I think this is along the lines of what I'm trying to say, but with a warning to people who may succumb to excesses. I'll go a step further by way of wine selection though.....Italian red wines. Italian reds I have heard are the best for anti-oxidants and it is always easy to spot them in a glass since they are always a venetian red color and no other wines share the same unique shade of color to my knowledge. I do know and understand wine, but I am amazed that I am able rank wine while not drinking it much at all.

Holy crap! I think I might be a snob.

I think I would just prefer everyone to have a good diet and not drink at all or in serious moderation if possible. We can achieve good health with diet, multivitamins, etc... without relying upon leeches for bloodletting these days I hope. I think I am starting to sound just like my parents too. I see a thread about using AI's to thwart the side effects of alcohol and a red flag goes up and I worry about other people falling prey to something that can be horribly unhealthy.

Agreed. No snobbery detected. :)

if its possible i think the booze may have developped a tiny bit of gyno on me i used to drink wayyyy too much beer :S

Top Bottom