Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGX Sports - Prize for EFrs- keep this number and Win

Hi Angel! :)

lolololo!

I used to collect "Upper Deck" baseball Cards

and the Holograms made me feel special, not to mention I looked forward to getting a rare card once in a while:)

I can tell you Ef'er will have much better Odds then I did lol of winning

:)

Hi Angel! :)

lolololo!

I used to collect "Upper Deck" baseball Cards

and the Holograms made me feel special, not to mention I looked forward to getting a rare card once in a while:)

I can tell you Ef'er will have much better Odds then I did lol of winning

:)

HI Omega!!!!!!!! :)

Hahahahaha, yep...I only bought cards because they had gum in them..Mmmmhmmm. Though my brother bought all kinds of hockey and baseball cards and stuff. Don't know where they all are now, will have to ask him. I used to follow him and go to the card store,lol....

Does this deal apply to all AGX/Needtobuildmuscle customers who purchase the AGX line or just Ef people????

HI Omega!!!!!!!! :)

Hahahahaha, yep...I only bought cards because they had gum in them..Mmmmhmmm. Though my brother bought all kinds of hockey and baseball cards and stuff. Don't know where they all are now, will have to ask him. I used to follow him and go to the card store,lol....

Does this deal apply to all AGX/Needtobuildmuscle customers who purchase the AGX line or just Ef people????

Hello Angel~~!! Good Morning:)

The site included
are:
Rex Mus-
Your Great Site -
sOlogy -
and of course Here ;0

I wanted to have a 'raffle' like feel to it where people participate to see if they one.

So once the code it drawn they show proof ( pic) and Win ~!:biggrin:

Hello Angel~~!! Good Morning:)

The site included
are:
Rex Mus-
Your Great Site -
sOlogy -
and of course Here ;0

I wanted to have a 'raffle' like feel to it where people participate to see if they one.

So once the code it drawn they show proof ( pic) and Win ~!:biggrin:
Ok, thanks..Just wanted to dbl check with you..don't know if your pm's are off or not so....lol

18hbq1.jpg

Top Bottom