Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggression on Tren...example

Im on tren currently and I didnt believe that the aggression factor would actually be a factor since I am not an overly aggressive guy.

But recently my girl lied to me about something stupid..and O MAN! is all I can say...I Make up crazy scenarios in my head about her and other guys..I bring up her past and call her every name in the book...But its the way I do it and the way I feel...I do it with such aggression..and I feel like im going to have a heart attack and breathe very heavy and just yell and scream at her...

Then I will calm down a bit and forget about it and be cool with her...Then I just start to think about it again and boom it starts all over again..The feeling I get and I cant stop thinking about shit and make up scenarios over and over again its almost to much for me at points....Then I go to sleep and wake up still thinking about it but calmer...

And I try sooooo hard to block it out but its tough...And the Tren is 100% making it as severe as it is..

Just wanted to tell you guys my experiences..
But there is no way in hell I am stopping mid cycle :)

Yeah, it gives some fucked up dreams. I find that benedryl helps with that, blunts the rem cycle a bit.

As far as the agression goes, I've had some bad instances. But, it was situations where I'd usually lose my cool anyhow, just amplified. The best way to deal with it is using good overall anger management as you usually would. i.e. Think "objectively" about what is going on. Hold it up to the light so to speak and see the situation for what it really is. Think about what you can do about it- in a way that benefits you, not in a way that ends you up in prison.

The time I really lost my temper on tren that stands out to me is this. I run a small retail shop and one Friday night just before closing this kid (big fat and around 19-20 yrs old) comes in and buys this pc video game. "If it doesn't work on my pc can I get a refund?" "No" I said. "If you don't know for sure what capabilities your pc has, then don't buy it. We don't do refunds, sorry." He then convinces me that he'll just try it out and will accept an exchange. Fine, whatever, get the fuck out of here and let me close up.

... fast forward a full 7 days later. Same kid comes in demanding a refund, claims the game is defective etc etc. Which I knew was bullshit as it was brand new when he bought it and he's just making up shit. He then swore up and down that I "promised" him a refund. Sigh. "Pick something else out, I'm not giving you a refund for a brand new game you've kept for a week." I told him. He gripes and mumbles all over the shop for a good 25 minutes and confronts me, again claiming I promised him a refund and that he can't find anything of equal value.

At that point I grab the game out of his hand, throw it on the floor and stomp on it once smashing it to bits. "There's your refund you stupid fuck! Now get out of my store!" I then grab him by the shoulders and shove him ten feet out the door. He threatens to call the cops- not because I grabbed him (which was really really stupid of me and definitely would have landed me in jail on assault), but because he still didn't get his freakin refund! lol. I open my wallet, throw $6 on the sidewalk and say. "Ok, there's your money." Then I walked back inside and continued chatting with my friend, who looks at me and says, "Uh, you gotta watch the anger on that tren...."

It's a ridiculous situation for several reasons and I learned a lesson from it. 1)Jail time isn't worth 6 bucks, though I was just plain annoyed and definitely didn't care about the money in the first place- principle of the thing. 2) It's my store, I'll never touch another annoying, drunk, strung out or abusive customer (and there have been several). But, I'll be happy to cuss them out if the situation warrants, tell them to leave and call the cops if necessary. It's not as satisfying, but it gets the job done and doesn't land me jail time!

I've got a terrible temper on or off cycle, so I've really got to think ahead and give myself some guidelines on what is acceptable BEFORE I get into a situation where I feel like taking someone's head off. You can't really get in trouble for speaking your mind, so, there's always that too. ha.

You know my wife can tell instantly when i'm on tren. She caught me on this last cycle cause 2 weeks ago she was like, " Honey, you taking that tren crap again?" I become noticeably more irritable and very aggressive. I have pretty good self-control as far as not raging or flipping out but the way it changes your personality is uncontrollable. Some peeps love it and some guys simply need to stay away from it.

Man! i get mellow when i'm on tren.

But! I have never had anything set me off before.Must be an age factor.

RADAR

I never experienced any emotional side effects when using tren, but my training partner on the other hand, is getting pretty sentimental and depressed as we speak. And his way of dealing with this is by rage, and anger.

Tren relaxes me and makes me feel super confident. A measly 400mg of equipoise totally freaks me out. I go through those scenarios like you mentioned, and I get extremely paranoid. My moodswings get really pronounced with anxiety for no reason. I don't fuck with it. It's just not worth it when something else works better and makes you feel good!

dude this is so funny because i am the same way with the scenarios...i always think shes banging some dude...just the other day she called me and was like "what time will you be home" and im thinking wow shes trying to get her other man in there and get a quick screw in before i get home, so i tell her ya ill be home at 3:30 but i storm in the damn door at 2:30 expecting to find her in mid act!! damn dude i must be losing my mind, lol. she looks at me like wha are you doing? "nothing hunny just wanted to surprise you early " as im breathing all heavy...by the way the dreams are weird as shit too...last night i dreamed i was at a cigar bar with howard stern and he was trying to hook me up with his wifes sister...whacked out!!!

Top Bottom