Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggression on Tren...example

Which ester are you guys running?

With E last year I was very irritable and went off @ stupid things, just finished running A the other day (10 weeks) and no aggression...

Im on tren currently and I didnt believe that the aggression factor would actually be a factor since I am not an overly aggressive guy.

But recently my girl lied to me about something stupid..and O MAN! is all I can say...I Make up crazy scenarios in my head about her and other guys..I bring up her past and call her every name in the book...But its the way I do it and the way I feel...I do it with such aggression..and I feel like im going to have a heart attack and breathe very heavy and just yell and scream at her...

Then I will calm down a bit and forget about it and be cool with her...Then I just start to think about it again and boom it starts all over again..The feeling I get and I cant stop thinking about shit and make up scenarios over and over again its almost to much for me at points....Then I go to sleep and wake up still thinking about it but calmer...

And I try sooooo hard to block it out but its tough...And the Tren is 100% making it as severe as it is..

Just wanted to tell you guys my experiences..
But there is no way in hell I am stopping mid cycle :)

you need to promote her to "fcuk buddy" you will never get over the feelings, and why should you??

I often wonder if i am the norm, or rather a healthy relationship, we seldom argue, if one of us is displeased we never call the other names, you can raise your voice, you can curse but as soon as you call someone a name you are attacking the person, not what they did or won't do..

Hope that helps, you need to end the relationship..

Im on tren currently and I didnt believe that the aggression factor would actually be a factor since I am not an overly aggressive guy.

But recently my girl lied to me about something stupid..and O MAN! is all I can say...I Make up crazy scenarios in my head about her and other guys..I bring up her past and call her every name in the book...But its the way I do it and the way I feel...I do it with such aggression..and I feel like im going to have a heart attack and breathe very heavy and just yell and scream at her...

Then I will calm down a bit and forget about it and be cool with her...Then I just start to think about it again and boom it starts all over again..The feeling I get and I cant stop thinking about shit and make up scenarios over and over again its almost to much for me at points....Then I go to sleep and wake up still thinking about it but calmer...

And I try sooooo hard to block it out but its tough...And the Tren is 100% making it as severe as it is..

dont worry, she wont be your girl for long if you keep acting like a jerkoff. keep treating her like property and she will fuck someone else to really hurt you. good luck. most mature women would bounce on you if they had to deal with that shit.

i dont want to flame you or sound like a dick but why not stop the tren and stay away from it. it sounds like your treating your girl pretty bad regardless of what she did. hopefully it all works out for you.

Thanks for advice guys. I realized that if I do keep treating her that way she will leave. So I now think before reacting. Or at least try really hard too. I have to keep my cool to keep my relationship. It will take alot of mental work but I'm gonna do it. I don't want to stop the tren :)

i used to get like that with my girl to bro.. badly, and the feeling sucks....trust me we've all been there. .as far as the tren, it made me pretty irritable, i remember my friend and i were both on it and we were playing cards and were both like ultra pissed off at eachother and flipping out for no reason, everyone playing with us was like wtf lol

You're just a young immature jealous kid. Thats pretty normal. When you get older you won't give a fuck what women do. I don't even remember what that emotion feels like.

if one of us is displeased we never call the other names, you can raise your voice, you can curse but as soon as you call someone a name you are attacking the person, not what they did or won't do..

That's one of my rules too. I never let myself call my girl a name, harm her physically or even subtly attack her verbally. I mean, it's one thing to get your thoughts, feelings, and ideas across. But, it's another to simply attack, doesn't do anyone any good.

When I was younger I pretty much made all the mistakes I listed above. I couldn't live with that, I felt terrible (no matter how fucked up the relationship was otherwise- there was no justification). I got some help- which I sorely needed and have worked very hard to change. You got to set rules for yourself on this stuff or you may find yourself doing things you regret later.

Sometimes life gives you situations you feel you can't handle. Things get complicated. But, again, we have to set some general guidelines to get us through those "I'm about to lose it!" moments.

Top Bottom