Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggression !!!

LVTitan

fuck it always happens, right around 8 weeks. i told my ol lady , and she understood, but i ran the cycle an extra week (bad idea) and i lost my cool and broke my phone, and it scared her and made her cry cause she's seen me blow up before and she thought i might beat her or something. ( i haven't) but it scared her. i've been a bit of a hot head, mostly cause i just dont back down from people and she thinks i should just be a panzy around bullies. (aint gonna happen) but seriously, is this mostly due to the test you think ? i was considering running a milder cycle like anavar/primo or at least a cycle without test. would it be easier to maintain my composure, i actually did very well this time because i know how i get , and i could stop it before it starts, but last night kinda caught me off guard cause i've been depressed (after much reading here, i think the clomid might be making me menstrual if ya know what i mean). i'm starting pct right now.... what u guys think ?
titan.
and dont give me any shit or i'll fuck you up..... lol

Personally I think you're a fucking prick and you know it. You need to get a grip, you know you're fucking up. And the fact that you even THINK that your woman is afraid of you hitting her says it all.
When I read your thread all I see is asshole. All you see is asshole. What do you think your lady sees? I think she wishes she could get rid of you.

JustGottaKnow said:
Personally I think you're a fucking prick and you know it. You need to get a grip, you know you're fucking up. And the fact that you even THINK that your woman is afraid of you hitting her says it all.
When I read your thread all I see is asshole. All you see is asshole. What do you think your lady sees? I think she wishes she could get rid of you.
you are correct sir. i see my dad now sometimes when i think of how i act and it scares the shit out of me, cause he was such an asshole. she knows this too, and is a helluva woman to stay and help me work thru it, she actually helps me. she said she fell in love with me before i "had muscles" and she would love to have me skinny again.. it's probably worth it, i mean i'll never be as small as when i met her, so maybe it's time to hang up the pins.... i was just considering posibilities..
oh and jgk, dont sugar coat it, tell me how you really feel... thx man.

ya bro, just keep it cool and control yourself, i get the same way , but sometimes i just stop and take a break before i break someones neck or do something stupid b/c 9 out of 10 times you will be like why did i do that..

Bro, are you sure you're not hittin the tren. I'm a pretty calm person, but prone to road rage eruptions on the homebrew. I can't believe it.

I'm a God damn mother fucker..and that's while off.
I live and kick it alone, so aggression isn't much of a problem,
except when it's sleep time.

Everything has a price...

raydogg said:
Bro, are you sure you're not hittin the tren. I'm a pretty calm person, but prone to road rage eruptions on the homebrew. I can't believe it.
just test/deca. but i got a little wild last time on test too, almost killed my roommate when i found out he was trying to bang her (he eventually did), i'm still trying to talk myself into letting him continue to breathe. but alas... it's not like i fly off the handle for no reason, it's just that when i DO finally get mad about something it gets BAD and i dont remember any of it, i just calm down and look at all the carnage i created and try to figure out what happened.

LVTitan said:
you are correct sir. i see my dad now sometimes when i think of how i act and it scares the shit out of me, cause he was such an asshole. she knows this too, and is a helluva woman to stay and help me work thru it, she actually helps me. she said she fell in love with me before i "had muscles" and she would love to have me skinny again.. it's probably worth it, i mean i'll never be as small as when i met her, so maybe it's time to hang up the pins.... i was just considering posibilities..
oh and jgk, dont sugar coat it, tell me how you really feel... thx man.

Ya sorry bro but I'm with the last guy. Your an asshole.......But the thing is you seem to think its ok on some sort of a level. You accept your agression as normal or just as the way you are. Its not a good way to be. Its bad for you, your girlfriend, your friends your family...etc. You'll end up fucking up a lot of shit if you keep going the way you are. The ONLY reason you should be fucking raging is if there is something in your life that is not right and the best way to deal with it is agression. Got it!?!? Quit being a fucking pussy wrapped in a Tuff Guy wrapper cause its stupid. You have what I like to call "little BIG MAN Syndrome". Sounds stupid doesn't it. So do you! Move on and enjoy your life and treat your girlfriend with some r.e.s.p.e.c.t.. The only way I lose respect for people is if they know there is something wrong with what they are doing and they keep doing it. You NEED to learn life is too short to hate and way to short to be bringing down the ones who love you too. Be a real man before you do something you'll regret for the rest of your life. And for god sake don't quit the roids just get control of your self.

PM me if you want to talk

OG

Titan,

You need to be stronger than the juice. I realize this is sometimes easier said than done, especially for those who are prone to aggressive behavior. Nonetheless, this should be predictable while on and you must intellectually compensate for this or suffer the consequences.

Hope you stop this silly shit. Get some Ativan if you must and GET YOUR GIRL SOME FUCKING FLOWERS! If you can afford Deca/Test, you certainly can stand to buy some roses and a card (and not from the local grocery....from a florist). Perhaps a acknowledging, conscience, sentimental note such as "sorry for being such a dickless prick lately" will go a long way to mend your relationship. Then you take her out for a nice meal....not too fancy but not fast food either. And.....this is the hard part....no sex after dinner....this will give her the illusion that you have a little class left!

Good luck!

Top Bottom