Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aged 27 - I have been prescribed HGH - If people are interested log progress

Foundation

Hello.

I did a post a few weeks back asking a few questions. I have an ongoing liver issue - high ALT (220) and high AST (430).

I have been prescribed HGH - Its expensive but I am not worried about that. It isn't like the US and other places here in the UK, doctors rarely prescribe it and pharmacies don't stock it generally.

I pick it up at the start of August when back from holiday.

I have been told by the doctor to initially do 6 weeks of 3 iu's a day. He expects my enzymes to spike in this time... but once I stop they go back down and he is hopeful my liver will make a quick recovery.

fortunately once the liver is sorted he will give me a 6 month prescription of HGH for 'cosmetic' reasons. I want the fat los, well being and physical benefits. I will do 3-4 it's a day I expect depending on sides of my 6 weeks 3iu's.

One thing I am obviously very happy with is it is Pharma grade and legit from a pharmacy.

I will log my progress and answer any questions if people are interested in me doing so.

Thanks

That will be definitely great to see your log, and how it goes to you! Keep us posted - that will be interesting.

in the US doctors don't prescribe it either unless you have a severe medical issue like dwarfism or you have AIDS. you have to go to a very expensive anti-aging clinic which is a rip off

definately keep us abreast of your situation.. i would shoot for 4iu's per day at first light when u wake up

Thanks for feedback. I will log it for the healing 6 weeks and then for the 6 months after. I will do before and afters.

I have no idea how the heck you got your doctor to prescribe you HGH at 27 years old but I am impressed.

The best way to use HGH is to split up your daily dosage and take the first half before breakfast on an empty stomach and the second dosage post workout. You will benefit from the fat loss and muscle building properties of HGH that way.

I have no idea how the heck you got your doctor to prescribe you HGH at 27 years old but I am impressed.

The best way to use HGH is to split up your daily dosage and take the first half before breakfast on an empty stomach and the second dosage post workout. You will benefit from the fat loss and muscle building properties of HGH that way.

Thanks for the feedback.
Its just a bit of luck and a case of who you know on how i am able to get it. I can also get prescription steroids. Wont explore that just yet.
I pick up the HGH pens the second week of august. So will start logging weekly updates then.

I would love to follow along if you log it. We don't get a ton of logs on legit pharma HGH. It can be a great tool.

Thanks. Once i begin i expect i will have more questions for you guys who have had experience with it.

My diet and training will continue to be good and consistent.

Hi all,

I start my 6 months of Norditropin Nordiflex at 3 iu's for the first 6 weeks. Moving up to 4 IU's for the remainder.

It comes in pre mixed pens with 1.5ml or 15mg in each pen. (somatropin 10mg)

Going to take all 3 first thing in the morning after my Sauna on an empty stomach.

I will update weekly or if anything positive or negative comes out of it.

Thanks

Hi All.

I am now two weeks into my 6 month Nordiflex cycle.

I am noticing especially in the morning my hands are stiff and feels very awkward to make a fist. Goes away within the hour. Also my knees feel a little jittery.

Sleep: Also i can lay down after work... or in fact any time in the day and within 5-10 minutes i can fall straight to sleep. Which is see as a positive and a negative. I had a wedding where i had some drinks and i dint sleep well the night after. Apart from the the sleep has been good. I wake feeling motivated and energized. Maybe because i pin the mornings, which i look forward to.

The Nordiflex pens are so easy to use and no need for the fridge. So far no complaints.

in two weeks i up it to 4iu's. I will post before and after pictures as i hit the 6 months.

I will update again in two weeks.

This is briefly my current programme.

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest & Triceps
Wednesday: Back & Biceps
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Off

I am currently doing training in 3 fazes.
6 weeks of 16, 14, 12, 12 reps - 4 exercises min

followed by

6 weeks of 10, 10, 10 4 exercises min

followed by

4 weeks of circuit exercises. doing this 6 days a week.
row 40 seconds (maximum intensity) / 20 seconds rest in between each exercise.
Chest press 30 reps
row 40 seconds
Squats 30
row 40 seconds
Bicep curl 30 reps
row 40 seconds
Tricep extension 30 reps
row 40 seconds
Assisted chin ups 30
row 40 seconds
Shoulder press 30 reps
row 40 seconds