Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aged 27 - I have been prescribed HGH - If people are interested log progress

Hi Guys.

Just a quick update and also a question please.

The numb hands has got a lot better, i haven't changed dose or anything. I assume my body getting used to the dose.

I have gone down 2 belt sizes on my waist. I have never been over weight but is is crazy. I just all of a sudden noticed it!

My overall body shape has changed coming into the 3rd month. No strength gains. The strength i have made is just from regular training.

Now the question i have is i am going away for 3 weeks just after Christmas. I can get some quality Test Prop. I am very tempted to take that along with my HGH. But i would only really have time for 6 weeks of test prop 100 EOD. Then 3 weeks of PCT. I don't want to be on PCT during my time away.

I did Prop and Winny when i was 21 which was good.. I just was not ready for it and didn't do it properly. I have no problem with the pinning EOD etc.

Do you think these timescales are too rushed?

Thanks.

You aren't going to notice much from 6 weeks of test prop. Building muscle is a slow process - even with adding steroids into the mix.

It's never good to rush into things. Wait until you can run a proper 10-12 week cycle and then hit it. You will get much better results.

Whenever you rush into a decision, you usually end up regretting it.

Great job on the fat loss brother.

Hmm. I had a look. It's kinda weird. You're apparently using GH and test and doing a training routine that looks... funky. If nothing else it shows the drugs are working. Why, for a start, 3 phases (not fazes...)??

Great job so far man. I don't think 6 weeks is going to do anything really significant. I wouldn't want to fuck anything up right before vacation. Just ride it out with the HGH.

Thanks for the response. I will stick with the HGH only. I will extend my HGH cycle to 8 months and do a proper test cycle when i am back and ready.

I am still far from a good physique but i am a lot leaner... shoulders back and legs looking bigger. I will post before and after pictures after Christmas. So will be 6 months.

Hmm. I had a look. It's kinda weird. You're apparently using GH and test and doing a training routine that looks... funky. If nothing else it shows the drugs are working. Why, for a start, 3 phases (not fazes...)??

Not doing test. I was asking what thoughts were on adding it. But holding off until after xmas.

I love the training schedule. I find my body doesn't get used to the exercises as i keep changing and shocking my body. My selected muscle groups are forever sore the next day from this schedule.

Top Bottom