Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aged 27 - I have been prescribed HGH - If people are interested log progress

I really like your workout plan. I really like training legs twice per week as well.

What I personally do is I have a heavy leg day where I found on moving some heavy weight and keeping my rep range 5-8. On the other leg day, I make it a volume day and do lots of super sets, higher reps etc.

Awesome log. Very detailed. I am following along brother. Keep grinding!

I wish it was free. It is expensive two of the pens are £820 (1063 dollars) - the two pens give me 4IU's a day for just under 5 weeks.

I don't mind the cost really as dedicating myself to this and my training i am not going out partying and spending. So all in all i am better off. And everyone else over here finds it near impossible to be prescribed HGH without having a real need for it... even then it has to be a private doctor. Our GP's (day to day doctor everyone with a British passport has the right to go and see for free) cant prescribe it.

I have no idea how the heck you got your doctor to prescribe you HGH at 27 years old but I am impressed.

The best way to use HGH is to split up your daily dosage and take the first half before breakfast on an empty stomach and the second dosage post workout. You will benefit from the fat loss and muscle building properties of HGH that way.

Hi Muskate, On training days i have been splitting my dose like you said above. I try not to eat anything an hour before or after doing any of my HGH. The annoying thing is i like to have a shake within 15 mins of finishing training.

So I have been finishing training - have my shake - sauna - then inject (circa an hour after training). Does that work in your eyes?

Thanks

Hi all,

I will have been on my HGH for 2 months this Thursday. (1 month on 3 iu's and 1 month on 4 iu's)

I have started to notice my stomach fat is decreasing much much faster than normal. I expect this to carry on and get even better month 3 on wards.

I have also noticed my legs and arms especially have got bigger. But this might be the fact i am training hard.

Sleep generally is good! the odd night not the best. Skin is looking better, which at my age i didn't really expect it too.

My mood is 90% of the time very good... you feel content all the time, its a hard thing to explain.

Another plus point is motivation for training and improving my technique because i know i am on HGH s at an all time high.

Now to the negatives -

I notice on the odd day i do not train and i do all 4iu's in the morning i am very tired throughout the day, even when i am busy and time passes quickly i keep yawning etc. I def feel better splitting... but i expect its all personal.

Painful hands when working out.. especially when doing back day. Gripping and pulling is the worst. It burns more than the pumps i am getting!! But this does not put me off i just stretch them and press on with my routine.

Pins and needles on my shoulders and hands in the night when lying on my side. I have always been someone who gets pin and needles easily but way worse now.

At 4iu's a day i have been running through my pens quickly. I get a new prescription every 4 weeks now, so cost is high. But i am enjoying this experience so i don't mind.

My next thought is do i throw in some pharmaceutical test prop (8 weeks) and pharmaceutical anavar (6 weeks) with it for??

I can get 100% pharma test and anavar, I might do it on month 4 and 5 of my HGH cycle. followed by strong PCT.

Any thoughts or questions i would be interested in discussing.

Cheers

Hello.

I did a post a few weeks back asking a few questions. I have an ongoing liver issue - high ALT (220) and high AST (430).

I have been prescribed HGH - Its expensive but I am not worried about that. It isn't like the US and other places here in the UK, doctors rarely prescribe it and pharmacies don't stock it generally.

I pick it up at the start of August when back from holiday.

I have been told by the doctor to initially do 6 weeks of 3 iu's a day. He expects my enzymes to spike in this time... but once I stop they go back down and he is hopeful my liver will make a quick recovery.

fortunately once the liver is sorted he will give me a 6 month prescription of HGH for 'cosmetic' reasons. I want the fat los, well being and physical benefits. I will do 3-4 it's a day I expect depending on sides of my 6 weeks 3iu's.

One thing I am obviously very happy with is it is Pharma grade and legit from a pharmacy.

I will log my progress and answer any questions if people are interested in me doing so.

Thanks

A fellow Brit!! Yeah it's damned hard to get legit HGH here

Hi Muskate, On training days i have been splitting my dose like you said above. I try not to eat anything an hour before or after doing any of my HGH. The annoying thing is i like to have a shake within 15 mins of finishing training.

So I have been finishing training - have my shake - sauna - then inject (circa an hour after training). Does that work in your eyes?

Thanks

Works perfect my man.

I like that you are saucing after your workout. Great for recovery.

I would sauna after every workout if I had the time.

Top Bottom