Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age minimum for Gear use: Give me what ya think

What is the minimum age for gear use

• before 17

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 17-19

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • 20-22

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • 23-24

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • just give them the needle with their carton of milk in gradeschool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you should reach your natural maximum first

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abbaddon

Well guys I am not a gear user, but have nothing against it at all. I have been reading these boards for a while and believe that there is great knowledge of the physical and chemical side by many of the members of this board. I was wondering what everyones opinion on what age should be the minimum you would need to hit before you started using gear as I see we have quite a few teenagers using it. I personally believe it should be a physical level instead of age, but I have yet to meet a teenager physically developed enough without gear to even think that they have reached their genetic maximum. Give me your thoughts guys and gals.

That is an easy one. Usage should commence when all the growth plates have stopped growing. The endoctrine system has stabilized after the teenage years. The person has reached a higher level of maturity. So early 20's seem like a good starting point. And then you should ideally have been training for several years. When all the above are fulfilled then you can consider.

Just my opinion.

I'd say to workout 'clean' as long as you can before getting "on". When you're younger, your test levels are just naturally higher... when you get into your early 20's, if you are reaching plateus, then you can get "on".

C

i will justify my case of using at my age(17)
i have felt like a loser all my teen years,always a outcast always felt different from most people and very inadequit(sp) i started working out felt a bit better but still wasnt happy,started gear and have gotten good size from it and now i feel like a god,nobody brings me down no matter what they say about me,now i know they are jealous of something they cant achieve or cant be dedicated enough to do,this makes it worth while for me

I think 18 for most seems good as long as you have been traning for at least a year. I didn't start until I was 22 and wish I would of started younger. But realisticly if you want to be a great pro or college level athlete highschool athletes aren't tested and this would be a good time to put on extra size. Another reason would if you plan on being the next Ronnie Coleman the sooner you start the better.

I'm nineteen, going to start second cycle in a few weeks (waiting for gear) I felt better than ever when i was on it. Can't wait to start again. I worked out for 2 years before I started, havn't grown any taller since I was 17, so i figured 18 was a good age to start.

The Canadian Oak said:
i will justify my case of using at my age(17)
i have felt like a loser all my teen years,always a outcast always felt different from most people and very inadequit(sp) i started working out felt a bit better but still wasnt happy,started gear and have gotten good size from it and now i feel like a god,nobody brings me down no matter what they say about me,now i know they are jealous of something they cant achieve or cant be dedicated enough to do,this makes it worth while for me

OK that is the exact reason why you are a very bad candidate for AS usage. I am not bashing you but in time you will find that all your self worth, positive self image and confidence will HAVE to come out of the needle. So while you feel grat now, what will happen when you go off for say 6 months? You are perfectly setup for psychological addiction to streroids. Basically you took them for the wrong reasons and that reason would be insecurity. Read my post at the top of this thread. I say that one of the important factors in beginning steroids is having reached a higher level of maturity and psychological stability. Those are the 2 things that are not in abundance in your teens. But there are always exception.

Please keep in mind i am not bashing you but warning you to keep a vigilent eye on the psychological addiction you can become a victim of. I really has a way of sneaking up on you. I have seen young guys like you in my gym fall in love with a new girl and dissapear from the gym, then give up roids and just train naturally and be really happy. But by that time they are usally 19-20. So that's why i recommend waiting till 22-24 yo. (psychological and emotional stability)

i agree alot of guys will ditch the gym for women,but not me,ask dissto or needsize they see me at the gym i bust my balls,i am aware of teh chance of addiction but i dont see it as a problem as i dont have a addictive personality,i may have done it for the wrong reasons but i am happy and thats all that matters,i understand your not bashing just concerned

but i also believe half of the people who workout are insecure thats why they workout and juice also, i do have goals and know where i want to be in a year with my body

Top Bottom